No announcement yet.

Please don't use the phone and drive at the same time

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't use the phone and drive at the same time

These fuc.... idiots. Give me a fk'n gun. I have no mercy for these fk'n as..... who drive and chat on phone. Luckily my dog was with me or I may have just been creamed. It's only about a $50 fine to drive and chat on a phone over here. It should be $5000 but it will never happen since the politicians have family, friends and they themselve chat and drive. Fk'em.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

guitarville wrote:

These fuc.... idiots. Give me a fk'n gun. I have no mercy for these fk'n as..... who drive and chat on phone. Luckily my dog was with me or I may have just been creamed. It's only about a $50 fine to drive and chat on a phone over here. It should be $5000 but it will never happen since the politicians have family, friends and they themselve chat and drive. Fk'em.

Where do you live and what happened?   Why were you driving around with your dog at 3am? Did your dog take the wheel and save you?

Comment

Working...
    X