Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice that their post count isn't changing?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else notice that their post count isn't changing?

Interesting.

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

Albert Einstein

no

Comment

Hoddy wrote:

Interesting.

A sad day for all HCPP morons.

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

....alls I no is my hat is fully functional. " id="smiley" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-.png" alt=":smiley:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

Comment

I've already sent a PM to admin, and pointed out that I got deducted 9000 posts in the switch

Post count is a measure of the volume of content contributed by the forumite, and provides motivation to contribute more

Comment

• Chaunch
            Chaunch commented
            Editing a comment

Zeopold wrote:

I've already sent a PM to admin, and pointed out that I got deducted 9000 posts in the switch

Post count is a measure of the volume of content contributed by the forumite, and provides motivation to contribute more

How so?

• newbie chick
            newbie chick commented
            Editing a comment

Zeopold wrote:

My post count doubled during the forum software changeover so you can have as many of mine as you want.

• Gromit
            Gromit commented
            Editing a comment

Zeopold wrote:

I lost a large post count back when I used to post on OJ and the mods perma-banned Hoddy, deleting all his posts and accidentally buggering something up.

It didn't really upset me back then, and tbh I haven't a clue what my post count was before the switch so I don't know whether I've been 'truncated' again or not.  Either way, it doesn't bother me.

EDIT:  It looks like my post count isn't changing.  C'est la vie.

Hoddy wrote:

Interesting.

boring arse

Comment

Hoddy wrote:

Interesting.

Your post count is really important to you, isn't it turkey tits?

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

Yes, but I care more about the fact that this site is as slow as **************** again.  lol

Comment

• Luigi
                Luigi commented
                Editing a comment
                what is the difference between a super contributor and a values contributor ?

Working...
            X