Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACT: You will never remove guns from the USA.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACT: You will never remove guns from the USA.

So, get over it. The gov can limit magazines etc.. but the fact is guns will always be in the USA and their will always be nut bags that want to hurt people. So all this arguing is really pointless. You can be butthurt all you want. Fact is guns are here forever. So live with it. 30 rounds or 10 rounds. what's the difference? Live with it and get over it. Guns are not going anywhere. Wasting your butthurt on a poinless argument is stupid.

omni wrote:

So, get over it. The gov can limit magazines etc.. but the fact is guns will always be in the USA and their will always be nut bags that want to hurt people. So all this arguing is really pointless. You can be butthurt all you want. Fact is guns are here forever. So live with it. 30 rounds or 10 rounds. what's the difference? Live with it and get over it. Guns are not going anywhere. Wasting your butthurt on a poinless argument is stupid.

I was unsure if you were a genius when I read the first two sentences. But then I got to the word "butthurt" and I knew in my heart of hearts that you sure are.

Comment

• omni
      omni commented
      Editing a comment

Sloppy Santa wrote:

omni wrote:

I was unsure if you were a genius when I read the first two sentences. But then I got to the word "butthurt" and I knew in my heart of hearts that you sure are.

Well, I have to make sense to the people here.. lol.

omni wrote:

So why are all the stupid gun nuts running around like the sky is falling, and lining up at gun stores to hoard guns and ammo every time there is another attack on the public?

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

• omni
      omni commented
      Editing a comment

RogueGnome wrote:

omni wrote:

So why are all the stupid gun nuts running around like the sky is falling, and lining up at gun stores to hoard guns and ammo every time there is another attack on the public?

Paranoia and fear. We have black prez now and the media is no help, so the people feel scared that it's payback time. It's hilarious.

• omni
      omni commented
      Editing a comment

RogueGnome wrote:

omni wrote:

Ignorance.

omni wrote:

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

I thought that Omni took his ball and went home after yesterday's meltdown. He must have felt better after a good cry. Texans are such pussies
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

I don't know anyone who honestly advocated for removing ALL guns.

I sure haven't seen any legislation introduced that bans all guns from the USA.

Not sure what you're so butthurt about...

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
        — Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Another Brick
          Another Brick commented
          Editing a comment

Omni redneckognizes that he doesn't own the ball.

As much as you guys hate what Omni posted  .... It is the truth :manindifferent:

MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

• Graeca
          Graeca commented
          Editing a comment

Pepi wrote:

As much as you guys hate what Omni posted  .... It is the truth :manindifferent:

No, nothing omni ever posts is the truth.

Enjoy your mass shootings then
        Gear:
        Cort m200 (with SD 59/JB combo)
        Ampeg Dan Armstrong
        Gibson Firebird Studio
        Gibson Explorer x2 (natural/white)
        Gibson LP studio
        Squier Tele Custom II
        Godin LG EMG
        Hello Kitty Strat
        Edwards LPC
        Jackson COW 6
        Jim Root Strat
        ESP Eclipse I DBSB
        Billy Corgan Strat
        50s Tribute Goldtop HB
        Squier Mini Strat
        Fender Cabronita Tele

Comment

I don't recall anyone seriously saying that all guns should be eliminated so what is Omni's rant even in reply to? Truth? Sure but it's like declaring that the sky is blue.
          "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Snaporaz
            Snaporaz commented
            Editing a comment

We should only take away their firearms when they go on vacation abroad.

At home they can kill each other.

OK - we'll never get rid of them. I'm over that already. Doesn't mean we shouldn't be doing background checks on every purchase. Assault weapons ban? Well, they're not hunting rifles and they're not competition shooting rifles. Do they really need to be available to the public? I don't think so. Large clips - If you can't protect yourself with 5 rounds, you don't get to the ranges often enough. 33 round clip in the Arizona attack allowed the shooter to kill a 9 year old in the crowd. He was stopped when reloading.

Comment

• gspointer
            gspointer commented
            Editing a comment
            Wynn you are clueless. MSR's are very, very common hunting, competition and defense guns. It would be interesting to see the number of .223/5.56 ammo sold compared to other rifle calibers. I suspect it is the most common round out there. And I wouldn't be surprised to find it to be the most common competition rifle also.

• Belva
            Belva commented
            Editing a comment

WynnD wrote:
            OK - we'll never get rid of them. I'm over that already. Doesn't mean we shouldn't be doing background checks on every purchase. Assault weapons ban? Well, they're not hunting rifles and they're not competition shooting rifles. Do they really need to be available to the public? I don't think so. Large clips - If you can't protect yourself with 5 rounds, you don't get to the ranges often enough. 33 round clip in the Arizona attack allowed the shooter to kill a 9 year old in the crowd. He was stopped when reloading.

We all have seen people who really think the gov't is after all guns. We all know that isn't true, yet.  The slippery slope argument, while not probable, is indeed possible. So vigilance is necessary.

My biggest complaint is that nothing new has been proposed. Just the average assault weapons ban and more background checks THAT WON'T BE DONE REGARDLESS OF WHAT LAWS ARE PASSED!!

It's the criminals that need to be disarmed, not the law abiding citizens.

• mauser
            mauser commented
            Editing a comment

WynnD wrote:

What you're referring to as assault weapons are used for hunting and competition shooting.

omni wrote:

Re: FACT: You will never remove guns from the USA.

A good thing nobody's wasting their time trying to do so, then.

x

Comment

omni wrote:

i thought youd left?

lolol

reich wing ****************

Comment

omni wrote:

Wanna bet?

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

• Belva
                Belva commented
                Editing a comment

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

omni wrote:

Wanna bet?

You will never see a total gun ban. Nor will your children, your grand children or their grand children.

Oh wait, your dick is so tiny you can't have kids

omni wrote:

FACT: No one has proposed removing any guns. What they have proposed is the banning of new sales of certain types of guns. There are no plans to come and take your guns, you paranoid freak troll.

Comment

• gspointer
                gspointer commented
                Editing a comment
                Splatbass, if you live in New York you will have to give up most models of Glock handguns.

• Belva
                Belva commented
                Editing a comment

splatbass wrote:

omni wrote:

FACT: No one has proposed removing any guns. What they have proposed is the banning of new sales of certain types of guns. There are no plans to come and take your guns, you paranoid freak troll.

How will this keep those 'certain types' of guns outa the hands of criminals?

omni wrote:

You should start more whiney threads calling other people butthurt. It doesn't make you sound childish at all.

Comment

Working...
              X