Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sheriff of Boone County has spoken!

sheriff

Attached Files
    Happiness is a warm gut pile!!!

The Sheriff should learn about the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution, after he learns how to use the English language in a banner befitting someone who claims to be an elected official.

I bet that this letter is popular among dittoheads and Teabaggers who read Fox, Drudge and Brietbart.

Originally Posted by Papa Grizzly

Auntie Em just piddled her knickers.

Originally Posted by 55gibby

It's OK that you're a dumbass... but it's not OK that you're boring. If you're going to be stupid, a least be funny

Originally Posted by Hoddy

First off, I'm not Hoddy, and secondly as far as groveling is concerned, probably about as much as Johnny66 or Daddysguitar did when they were banned.

Comment

• Hoppy Shimko
      Hoppy Shimko commented
      Editing a comment
      As a lifelong TEAbagger I have to agree with the sheriff. His resources should be spent protecting taxpayers from criminals, not gun owners.

Hoddy wrote:

sheriff

Windowlicker sheriff, windowlicker poster

Attached Files
    I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

dumb ass.

"I will not, nor shall I ever supprt any alterations to the Constitution of the United States or any of its amendments".

The dude ought to look up the definition of amendment(s). That just might be alterations to the Constitution.

Why are tea party dudes so effing stupid, especially about their professed favorite subject (the Constitution)?

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

the tinfoil is strong...

"I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man" - Clapton

Comment

I guess it's good that someone in West Virginia can write... sort of.

Comment

Working...
          X