Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you who say that federal law trumps state and local laws.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who say that federal law trumps state and local laws.

Does that mean that local sheriffs have to enforce federal laws in regards to marijauna in states that have legalized it?

I was reading, thinking what an idiot you are, until I realized it was on of my earlier posts !

In the case of state-legal pot, I don

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
    Hate is like taking poison, hoping the other guy gets sick.

How above being tricked are you? Take the test
    ---->
    HERE

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

Marko wrote:

• Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

Marko wrote:

Hoddy wrote:

Does that mean that local sheriffs have to enforce federal laws in regards to marijauna in states that have legalized it?

Federal drug laws are unconstitutional...so there you go.

Comment

• Caulk Rocket
      Caulk Rocket commented
      Editing a comment
      Federalists and liberals who point to states' rights as some kind of right wing code word ought to look up the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850. Should nullification be allowed and are states' rights always a slippery slope to local tyranny?

• savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

Hoddy wrote:

Federal drug laws are unconstitutional...so there you go.

Anybody with some authority decde that, or are you making it up?

He's gonna clean up this town...

With his mop
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Tom Hicks
      Tom Hicks commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      He's gonna clean up this town...

With his mop

according to armchair lawyers, he gets to decide which puddles to apply the mop to, and which to leave for rink patrons to slip and fall on.

and don't forget this is a high capacity mop, the kind you don't have to wring out for days at a time.

Hoddy wrote:

Local sheriffs are not obligated to do the fed's job for them, but they cannot interfere with federal enforcement (in case that's what you're thinking will happen). 

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

Zooey wrote:

Hoddy wrote:

Local sheriffs are not obligated to do the fed's job for them, but they cannot interfere with federal enforcement 

Yes...I know...I stated that in another recent thread.

Hoddy wrote:

Shake them fat janitor tits for me, greasy face McHoddy. 

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

Zooey: We have a half white President today.

Comment

Working...
      X