Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor troll attempt 1 out of 10.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

You should have stayed in school Daryl. Your stupid is showing
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

I'm a college graduate, I don't think they would have let me stay longer, at least not for free, Scared-of-Guns.

Fred's College of the Custodial Arts doesn't count

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

My parents wouldn't have wasted $100,000 on your custodial school, Scared-of-Guns

Well at least we will finally know if the turtle does indeed win the race

Comment

Your mom earned pretty good cash hooking

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
          Daryl Flynn commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          Your mom earned pretty good cash hooking

Not as much as your dad made as a catamite. 

Anal must bring the big bucks

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
          Daryl Flynn commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          Anal must bring the big bucks

Probably. Are you going to diversify?

Your so bad at this that I'm embarrassed for you

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
          Daryl Flynn commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          Your so bad at this that I'm embarrassed for you

Don't use what I say to Mossy on me, Scared-of-Guns. Have some originality. 

btw, I know you lurk our douchebaggery intently, cuz I see your kudos

Sure I'd bang your moms ass... Or have I already?

Comment

Well you got the douchebaggery part right scaredofeverythingteaject. Now dance a little more for me

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
            Daryl Flynn commented
            Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
            Well you got the douchebaggery part right scaredofeverythingteaject. Now dance a little more for me

Inappropriate Content:  lacks originality

And there it is lol

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
            Daryl Flynn commented
            Editing a comment

You tried.

I guess.

Mr booooooojangles........ Dance

Comment

Working...
        X