No announcement yet.

Bookbub

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookbub

Cool service for Kindle users...lots of free and discounted books. I use it and e-reader a lot.

Happiness is a warm gut pile!!!

My wife got me a Nook for x-mas.  Other than using it as a web browser, it's not getting much use.

What kind of stuff are you reading on your Kindle?

Have you found any good guitar related stuff for free of for cheap?

I'm going to start asking her for cash rather than gifts.  She tends to buy me stuff I don't need or want.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Comment

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

E-money wrote:

My wife got me a Nook for x-mas.  Other than using it as a web browser, it's not getting much use.

I'm going to start asking her for cash rather than gifts.  She tends to buy me stuff I don't need or want.

We put up a list on the fridge where everyone can write down what they want for Christmas. This way, if someone isn't happy with thier gift... that's their problem and they get to learn something about themselves. The person giving gets to feel like they actually got something for the other person that the person may have actually wanted. That doesn't stop us from giving outside of that list but each person MUST get the other person something from their list. We try to keep costs down too.

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

E-money wrote:

I read a lot of fiction...action thriller type stuff...lots of free books in the genre. And I bought a subscription to Guitar Aficionado.

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

I just bough

E-money wrote:

I just got Guitar Player for my Kindle.

Working...
X