No announcement yet.

The Hoax of Entitlement Reform

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hoax of Entitlement Reform

But we like spending more on health care and getting less for it! It's the merkin way, dammit!

Comment

I like the way he lays things out, plainly and sensibly! Of course the rwnt's want to yank the rug out from under everyone else. It's what they do. Create a myth of 47% moochers, and then try to cut any form of assistance. GOP, the "I've got mine, now drop my taxes and screw everyone else" party.... -Adam
      Originally Posted by nicholai

He seems to like bacon a lot......

Originally Posted by Luigi

Jesus probably doesn't love everyone, especially ****************************s. He probably wants to punch them but He won't. That's what makes him Jesus.

Originally Posted by GuitarNoobie

...we should be talking about the national debt, the number of incarcerated citizens in this country(the prison industrial complex), the military industrial complex, the so called war on drugs and corporations/banks that are running over people and buying our politicians...

Comment

• SHRED
        SHRED commented
        Editing a comment

Malcolm Ramone wrote:
        I like the way he lays things out, plainly and sensibly! Of course the rwnt's want to yank the rug out from under everyone else. It's what they do. Create a myth of 47% moochers, and then try to cut any form of assistance. GOP, the "I've got mine, now drop my taxes and screw everyone else" party.... -Adam

Well put.

Working...
    X