Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's deficit is shrinking.

And the idiot teabagger shriekers continue to shriek.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6961582592/hBFE71A63/

Shriek, teabaggers. Shriek.

By Erik Wasson - 02/05/13 08:22 PM ET

The federal budget deficit will fall to $845 billion in 2013 before rising again over the next decade as an aging population and soaring healthcare costs lead to an explosion in entitlement spending, the Congressional Budget Office reported Tuesday.

The budget deficit would fall below $1 trillion under President Obama for the first time in 2013 and would drop to $430 billion by 2015, according to CBO

Don't even bother. You can't win.

Jobs created by the GOP: 1
    http://i.imgur.com/V2FbfNh.jpg

Another right wing talking point bites the dust. Republicans: The party of bull****************. What the hell are they going to run on? Their entire platform has been completely discredited.

Free ******************** Riot!.

Comment

• willhaven
      willhaven commented
      Editing a comment

This is my favorite part!

The budget deficit ... would drop to $430 billion by 2015, according to CBO

• Fred Fartboski
      Fred Fartboski commented
      Editing a comment

sporter wrote:

Another right wing talking point bites the dust. Republicans: The party of bull****************. What the hell are they going to run on? Their entire platform has been completely discredited.

Last election the R's ran the dumbest of the dumb.

willhaven wrote:

Overall, the report suggests the reduction in the 2013 budget deficit, which comes after Congress in January approved higher tax rates on households with annual incomes above $450,000, will offer at best a short-term slowing of the red ink. 

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
    X