Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise,surprise,surprise! NBC caught in a lie. Again.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise,surprise,surprise! NBC caught in a lie. Again.

dailycaller.com/2013/01/29/no-a-sandy-hook-parent-did-not-get-heckled-by-gun-nuts

My favorite quote from the article: "I thought the deceptive editing of George Zimmerman's 911 call to make him sound racist was the worst thing NBC News could possibly do, but this is a new low. What a pack of ghouls you are, NBC. "

Truth be damned. Obama needs help with the gun control agenda before it fizzles out.

No one cares about your stage stuff.

The source isn't exactly credible either. Got a real one?

Comment

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

Alndln3 wrote:

The source isn't exactly credible either. Got a real one?

Exactly.

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

dailycaller.com/2013/01/29/no-a-sandy-hook-parent-did-not-get-heckled-by-gun-nuts

My favorite quote from the article: "I thought the deceptive editing of George Zimmerman's 911 call to make him sound racist was the worst thing NBC News could possibly do, but this is a new low. What a pack of ghouls you are, NBC. "

Truth be damned. Obama needs help with the gun control agenda before it fizzles out.

this.  i think its fizzling out for now anyway...dems dont have the political capital to do anything definitive, like a nationwide ban, or ammending the bor.

Comment

• The 615
      The 615 commented
      Editing a comment

qws.jpg

Attached Files

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

You cite the Daily Caller to attack NBC? Do you know what "irony" is?

Comment

• Mr.NiceGuy
      Mr.NiceGuy commented
      Editing a comment

splatbass wrote:

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

You cite the Daily Caller to attack NBC? Do you know what "irony" is?

What is ironic is that you would post your reply without looking into it. It might have helped prevent a display of petulant foolishness. Daily Caller or not, it links directly to both the original,17 minute video of the father's entire speech, and to MSNBC's web site showing their redacted and edited version.

Clearly you liberals have no interest in stories that don't fit your fantasy view of reality.

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

Welcome to last week, dip****************.

Comment

Working...
    X