Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even A Nutcase Can Understand The Need For An Assault Weapons Ban.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even A Nutcase Can Understand The Need For An Assault Weapons Ban.

"The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty.
    If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting?

Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don't give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That's bull**************** because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn't even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to "add to cart".

All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL's. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR's, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I'm not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a ****************ing silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!"

http://laist.com/2013/02/07/christopher_dorners_manifesto_in_fu.php

Even a nutcase knows.

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

Show how it will do any good. If you can't, shutcher ****************ing pie hole
    There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

Comment

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

Even Joe Biden admitted it wouldn't do any good. It's a kneejerk reaction to appease the liberal sheeple. They remind me of the rats following the Pied Piper Obama. 

• gspointer
      gspointer commented
      Editing a comment

This is the mindset of the gun grabbers. They know they are ready to snap the instant that McDonalds forgets the pickles on their burger. That is why guns scare them so badly. They think the insanity that is in their minds is "normal". 

quickie1 wrote:

Even a nutcase knows.

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to realize that the 2nd Amendment isn't about hunting or sport shooting.

Comment

quickie1 wrote:

Why does anyone need a suppressor?

Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?

Even a nutcase knows.

No need to wake up the whole neighbourhood just because you shoot an **************************** coming in thru the bedroom window.

To finish a larger job more quickly.

Nutcase may don't know.

Comment

• Belva
        Belva commented
        Editing a comment

food for thought. Anybody who rides a motorcycle doesn't NEED it. Have a car? Chances are good you don't really NEED it. how ablout that big flat screen TV? Get rid of it. You don't NEED it. I won't listen to people talking about need related to guns until they get rid of everything they don't NEED, including things like that electric can opener. Pitch it and get an old fashioned hand crank type.
        Hey musicians, those who aren't gigging, yours truly included, better off all your instruments. You don't NEED them

Graeca: The future according to Graeca.

Neat.

Comment

• Mr.NiceGuy
        Mr.NiceGuy commented
        Editing a comment

Quickie does not understand that siding with and quoting an insane killer does little for his cause.

Working...
    X