Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is gun ownership just a glorified hobby?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is gun ownership just a glorified hobby?

I mean, what do you need it for? What function does it have in a contemporary civilized society when civilians own them?

Or do you need something that compensates your small penises?
    Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky

Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

yup...its a hobby that these psuedo macho ****************s wont let go off...theyre as bad as dog owners

Comment

• radomu
      radomu commented
      Editing a comment

trainset wrote:

yup...its a hobby that these psuedo macho ****************s wont let go off...theyre as bad as dog owners

At least dogs don't fire metal pellets from their nostrils...

Wait, you don't like dogs??
    Gear:
    Cort m200 (with SD 59/JB combo)
    Ampeg Dan Armstrong
    Gibson Firebird Studio
    Gibson Explorer x2 (natural/white)
    Gibson LP studio
    Squier Tele Custom II
    Godin LG EMG
    Hello Kitty Strat
    Edwards LPC
    Jackson COW 6
    Jim Root Strat
    ESP Eclipse I DBSB
    Billy Corgan Strat
    50s Tribute Goldtop HB
    Squier Mini Strat
    Fender Cabronita Tele

Comment

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment

Spike Li wrote:
      Wait, you don't like dogs??

I like dogs fine...I dont want one living in my house, licking its balls and ass, then licking my face...or walking around picking its **************** up in little plastic bags

dog owners are ****************ing mutts too

radomu wrote:
    I mean, what do you need it for? What function does it have in a contemporary civilized society when civilians own them?

This is the answer. Gun owner = micropeen

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

radomu wrote:

Comparing guns to penises is old and worn out. Thread = FAIL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ideals Are Peaceful .... History Is Violent
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The fact that there is a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.

Comment

• Mossy Mossy Moss
      Mossy Mossy Moss commented
      Editing a comment

Telecruiser wrote:

radomu wrote:

But it's still true. Guns are for men who are very insecure about their tiny wangs. 

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment

Telecruiser wrote:

radomu wrote:

your penis is old and worn out gandpa

You must strongly differentiate between gun owners and gun lovers. I am a gun owner. There is not a strong lobby for gun owners. Only for gun lovers. 

I don't love my guns or get misty eyed if someone talks about taking away my ability to GAS for military grade weapons. I'm also not mentally ill or prone to denying factual reality, which the spokes people for the gun lovers tend to be. They set a bad example and get in the way of the grownups talking. 

Comment

• radomu
      radomu commented
      Editing a comment

american sinner wrote:

You must strongly differentiate between gun owners and gun lovers. I am a gun owner. There is not a strong lobby for gun owners. Only for gun lovers. 

I don't love my guns or get misty eyed if someone talks about taking away my ability to GAS for military grade weapons. I'm also not mentally ill or prone to denying factual reality, which the spokes people for the gun lovers tend to be. They set a bad example and get in the way of the grownups talking. 

I don't believe you for a second. Of course you love them. Then why else would you even own one? Unless you live in the wild wild west or any other semi-barbaric society where the state has failed to enforce law and order, one does not need to own a firearm.

One of the intended outcomes for this thread was to bring about a question over the necessity of guns in a civilized society. It is true that the United States, especially some of its urban centres, is a more crime-ridden nation compared to other developed nations, but it still IS a developed nation.

• yanktar
      yanktar commented
      Editing a comment

american sinner wrote:

IOW they are tools, useful tools, like a fire extinguisher or a toilet plunger.  Useful, but nobody is infatuated with fire extinguishers or toilet plungers.  Hell, even Hoddy's infatuation with Coleman Lanterns is vaguely understandable.

Maybe we should get up a bill to force registration of Coleman lanterns and stoves?  I'd have to register mine but it'd be worth just to see and here Hoddy go ballistic!

radomu wrote:

And what do you suggest for a wang-compensating hobby? Being really polite and sleeping in drawers?

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

• Mossy Mossy Moss
      Editing a comment

Opposite Day wrote:

radomu wrote:

And what do you suggest for a wang-compensating hobby? Being really polite and sleeping in drawers?

The other common compensator is driving a really big pickup truck or a Hummer

Obviously this thread is not a serious one, but one can make an interesting freudian explanation as to why so many men feel like they need to own a lethal phallic gadget to satisfy a missing-link to their masculine self-identity. :smileylol:

And the outraged replies to this thread might be an indicator to that.

Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

radomu wrote:

Obviously this thread is not a serious one, but one can make an interesting freudian explanation as to why so many men feel like they need to own a lethal phallic gadget to satisfy a missing-link to their masculine self-identity. :smileylol:

And the outraged replies to this thread might be an indicator to that.

OUTRAGE!!!

radomu wrote:

I enjoy hunting.

Comment

No. It is a neccessity to have guns at home. Americans, Russians, Islamists, Israeli, Germans and other ****************************s could come any day to steal my cauliflower.

A nice hole between their eyes, the problem is solved. We fertilized our fields since thousand of years with such ****************************s.

Comment

radomu wrote:

I mean, what do you need to speculate about MY penis for? Aren't you confident in the configuration of your own, or are you lacking one entirely? Why do you guys come on about penises every time the subject of guns comes up? I've been involved in shooting sports for 50+ years and have never had another gun owner/enthusiast ask me about my penis, just your frightened, ignorant morons who think it's cute to try to somehow demean me.

Comment

• trainset
          trainset commented
          Editing a comment
          Your penis doesnt work

You need guns

NFL

Lol

• Mossy Mossy Moss
          Editing a comment

dblazer wrote:

radomu wrote:

I mean, what do you need to speculate about MY penis for? Aren't you confident in the configuration of your own, or are you lacking one entirely? Why do you guys come on about penises every time the subject of guns comes up? I've been involved in shooting sports for 50+ years and have never had another gun owner/enthusiast ask me about my penis, just your frightened, ignorant morons who think it's cute to try to somehow demean me.

No need to speculate. No one buys a giant phallic replacement unless they're naturally deficient in that department. 

radomu wrote:

Society isn't all that civilized, and is generally one extended blackout away from putting its lack of civility on display for all to see.

Government is not our friend, and has made a point of trampling the rights of its citizens around the world and here at home.

Now....I realize that many people have put their faith in law enforcement or some other arm of government to keep them safe, and generally feel that defending themselves is somehow beneath them.  And that's fine.....but those are also the ones who will find themselves slaughtered when the **************** truly does hit the fan.....in our contemporary....civilized....society.

Comment

• guido61
          guido61 commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

And that's fine.....but those are also the ones who will find themselves slaughtered when the **************** truly does hit the fan.....in our contemporary....civilized....society.

LOL.

This is within merely your mind, and not misuse he truth. Gun ownership as a means of keeping state tyranny at its bay is a fantastically absurd idea.

Comment

• mauser
          mauser commented
          Editing a comment

radomu wrote:
          This is within merely your mind, and not misuse he truth. Gun ownership as a means of keeping state tyranny at its bay is a fantastically absurd idea.

Does that mean you don't believe state tyranny occurs, or that you don't believe people should fight back against it?

radomu wrote:

Have you never read the second amendment? It says right there why people should be able to have guns.

Comment

• radomu
          radomu commented
          Editing a comment

Ed wrote:

radomu wrote:

Have you never read the second amendment? It says right there why people should be able to have guns.

What does it matter unless you can't even come close to debating whether if the Second Amendment, or any law, is objectively absolute?

Why do I have to keep saying this on this forum? You shouldn't believe in something just because the founding fathers wrote them. YOU SHOULD BELIEVE IT IF YOU THINK IT'S TRUE.

**************** the Constitution, and **************** the Founding Fathers. They mean horse**************** if they can't be debated and justified through reasoning.

• Mossy Mossy Moss
          Editing a comment

Ed wrote:

radomu wrote:

Yes, for national defense. We've already got that covered (see: US Military).

No one has the right to private gun ownership. No matter HOW tiny their cock is. 

Not any gun, anywhere, at anytime however
        https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartYourParty
        http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/jumps...587fe5f12.html

Comment

Working...
        X