Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden... Is Screwed

For the first time, the Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden tells his story

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

Albert Einstein

any evidence at all this story interview is real and not made up from the imagination of the writer ?

┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

• lagger
      lagger commented
      Editing a comment

The Republican Party has it knives out and is casting its eyes with a lean and hungry look on

• Snaporaz
      Snaporaz commented
      Editing a comment
      why should he do any better

this guy is not even considered to be a human

he is only a killer

hang him on the next latern post

or drop him out of a drohne over Afghanistan

• bjcarl
      bjcarl commented
      Editing a comment

lagger wrote:

any evidence at all this story interview is real and not made up from the imagination of the writer ?

By no means does this confirm the writer's credibility, but it is all over cable and network news...I put no stock in the reliability of the media with regards to confirming sources, but I'm hoping they've done their job here.  In any case, the story isn't coming from some obscure right-wing blog site or other suspect source.  Left-leaning Wolf Blitzer seems to believe it.

I'm not sure what he expects the government to do for him.

Comment

John: If this missile tech who served on a Trident sub for six years can make a good life for himself after getting out of the Navy....I think the SEAL in question can as well.

But the first step is to stop feeling sorry for himself.

Comment

• ASS MURPHY
        ASS MURPHY commented
        Editing a comment

Wait, Obama himself didn't kill Bin Laden?

Coulda sworn that was the case the way so many liberals went on about it here.

Hoddy wrote:

For the first time, the Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden tells his story

Comment

• kav
        kav commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought all these guys became mercenaries after they left the military.

Working...
    X