Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you guys doing with your lives?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are you guys doing with your lives?

    Are you satisfied with who you are as a person? Why or why not?

    What are you doing with your life? Do you find it to be worthwhile? If not, why do you keep it up? If so, what makes you so sure you're on the right track?

    Please, for the sake of having a real talk about this, be honest with yourself
    My electronic music project, KHALIL, just released its first EP, "tell Us What Happened" on Thumbs Up Records in Florida. If you are into chill, experimental beat music with keyboards, saxophone and sample manipulation, check it out:http://khalilduo.bandcamp.com/Piano Interperetation of Fleedwood Mac's "Landslide" --https://soundcloud.com/ryan7585/landslide

  • #2

    Good job, beautiful wife, lovely daughters, nice house, good health, and my only vice is that I post too much on a dumb forum.

    As long as they don't find the hooker under the tool shed, life is good.

    __________________________________________________
    Phil O'Keefe commented

    I'm serious Daryl - my finger is hovering a millimeter over the ban button...

    Comment


    • #3

      I do crack, meth and opium in large quantities. I eat cat food for most meals. I post here. That's it. Pretty content. 

      Comment


      • #4
        Life is good.

        Comment


        • Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment
          i mostly piss excellence and make love to naked ladies. sometimes both at once.

          sincerely, r kelley.

      • #5
        Very good. I'm at university studying something that I aware about, in a great relationship, have great friends, and generally acting like any other student.
        Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky


        Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

        Comment


        • yumpy
          yumpy commented
          Editing a comment

          radomu wrote:
          Very good. I'm at university studying something that I aware about, in a great relationship, have great friends, and generally acting like any other student.

          oooooooooo, like an idiot?


      • #6
        From your vantage point, sure.
        Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky


        Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

        Comment


        • #7

          I work as a public servant, get to help people everyday.

          I have a loving family, and a bunch of good friends.

          I get to make music that makes people happy, too.

           

          Life is good.

          "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
          — Isaac Asimov

          Comment


          • Another Brick
            Another Brick commented
            Editing a comment

            Been working for the same company since Clinton was president.  With Obama in the WH and Brown as the Gov, work is piling up.  I want my weekends back.


          • radomu
            radomu commented
            Editing a comment

            gtrjones wrote:

            I work as a public servant,



            You are a barnacle to society!!!


        • #8

          Life is short. Quit fussing about success and status. All you have to do is pay the bills and have enough free time to make you happy...then you die. Dying with the most toys is a waste of time.

          "Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel) http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=4715

          Comment


          • Telecruiser
            Telecruiser commented
            Editing a comment

            I have a beautiful wife, two grown sons and one grown daughter. I have good health and a full head of dark hair with very little gray. I have a 2400sf shop with various CNC equipment plus support equipment to create whatever I want, whenever I want. I have a nice JBL PA system for when my buds come over and we play music and drink cold beer. Life is grand.


        • #9
          I work at taco bell and live of my wife. I was run out of the UK at gunpoint.
          My wife is trying to poison mexicans through dodgy flu jabs and leaving tainted water in the Arizona desert. I hate asians.
          I live in a dumpster near the beach and im constantly borderline having a meltdown due to anger at constantly being owned online.
          I hate the joos too and my parents both died in a car crash drunk.

          Other than that fine

          Comment


          • hobbenator
            hobbenator commented
            Editing a comment

            trainset wrote:
            I work at taco bell and live of my wife. I was run out of the UK at gunpoint.
            My wife is trying to poison mexicans through dodgy flu jabs and leaving tainted water in the Arizona desert. I hate asians.
            I live in a dumpster near the beach and im constantly borderline having a meltdown due to anger at constantly being owned online.
            I hate the joos too and my parents both died in a car crash drunk.

            Other than that fine

             

             

            you left a lot out peaty  fu lol

            Attached Files

        • #10
          If life is so grand why do you need anti depressants tele?

          Comment


          • #11

            “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


            • savoldi
              savoldi commented
              Editing a comment
              Just don't be Hoddy. Very simple.

          • #12
            I wanna rock
            Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky


            Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

            Comment


            • #13

              a normal day is:

               

              070 masturbate

              07:30 breakfast

              08:30 masturbate

              090 coffee and brioche

              09:30 masturbate

              120 launch

              130 masturbate

              140 coffee

              150 masturbate

              180 wifey comes home from shopping and mastubates me

              19:30 dinner

              210 dessert with whipped cream

              23:30 bed

              030 alarm rings for night masturbation

              03:15 sleep

              070 masturbate

               

               

              Comment


              • prolurkerguy
                prolurkerguy commented
                Editing a comment

                Lord Elpus wrote:
                As a Bon Viveur, I can do as I please, anytime I please to do so.

                Seems like it has made you very happy.


              • kav
                kav commented
                Editing a comment

                Snaporaz wrote:

                a normal day is:

                 

                070 masturbate

                07:30 breakfast

                08:30 masturbate

                090 coffee and brioche

                09:30 masturbate

                120 launch

                130 masturbate

                140 coffee

                150 masturbate

                180 wifey comes home from shopping and mastubates me

                19:30 dinner

                210 dessert with whipped cream

                23:30 bed

                030 alarm rings for night masturbation

                03:15 sleep

                070 masturbate

                 

                 


                Only 7 wanks? Amateur!


            • #14

              As to this, a rather deep question for HCPP.

              I work, I play, I'm happy.

              Comment


              • Davo17
                Davo17 commented
                Editing a comment

                kav wrote:

                As to this, a rather deep question for HCPP.

                I work, I play, I'm happy.


                reminds me of cosmic shame by tenacious d.


            • #15
              My current goal is to join a blues band. Never really had band experience so. Problem is that blues isn't the most popular music in English universities.
              Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky


              Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

              Comment



              Working...
              X