Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

DHS purchases another 22 million rounds of ammunition.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're that is
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

I'm also confident that they are correct
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

Well I was 12.... 31 years ago. Try again dimwit

Comment

• John Ellis
          John Ellis commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

Then what's your excuse for acting 12? lol

• mauser
          mauser commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

Sure it wasn't 31 minutes ago?

Your lover just showed up to defend you Mauser. Should I leave you guys alone for some cuddle time? I bet you are in your 20s judging by your tough guy posts and love of all things Paul. You'll grow up some day and see things from a less insane point of view little man

Comment

• John Ellis
          John Ellis commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          Your lover just showed up to defend you Mauser. Should I leave you guys alone for some cuddle time? I bet you are in your 20s judging by your tough guy posts and love of all things Paul. You'll grow up some day and see things from a less insane point of view little man

You anonymous femmes crack me up. lol

• RedRoadEnsemble
          RedRoadEnsemble commented
          Editing a comment

You were spot on.

• splatbass
          splatbass commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

Most of the hard core libertarians I've known have been in their 20s. People tend to get less idealistic and more pragmatic as they get older and wiser, so he may grow out of it.

Lithium: Though you're certainly free to have whatever gay fantasies you wish....try not to project them onto others.

Comment

I know I'm spot on. He's the tough guy version of theFyn

Comment

I wonder if he writes boring and unimaginative **************** metal too

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
              Editing a comment

Mauser, guaranteed.

• Fred Fartboski
              Fred Fartboski commented
              Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
              I wonder if he writes boring and unimaginative **************** metal too

He spends all his time polishing his guns while having fantasies of overthrowing the US government. .png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Do you think he's fat with a stupid beard? Lol

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
              Editing a comment

Fat is a relative term. Beard? maybe. I see a man that craves a future.

Splat: Having voted for the Libertarian candidate in the past 8 elections, the chances of me becoming that which I despise are pretty slim.

But you go ahead and be as "pragmatic" as you wish.

Comment

• splatbass
              splatbass commented
              Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
              Splat: Having voted for the Libertarian candidate in the past 8 elections, the chances of me becoming that which I despise are pretty slim.

But you go ahead and be as "pragmatic" as you wish.

Well, some people never grow up.

Attempted violent overthrow of our government will, and should, get you thrown in prison forever. If they don't kill you. So you might want to think about your dreams in that light. Our founders knew if they lost the war they would likely be hung for treason - and they weren't fighting smart bombs and drones.

I will always detest your treasonous views. I will not respond to you anymore, as I don't talk to traitors. There doesn't seem to be an ignore list anymore, too bad.

Splat: I grew up and woke up a long time ago.

Comment

I believe so. LOL

Comment

http://www.nssfblog.com/clearing-up-rumors-about-government-ammo-purchases/

So much paranoia on the right these days. You know what? The same thing could have been said about the far left when Bush was in office. What does that tell you about people and politics? It's full of bull****************. This is more of the same.

How predictable that somene like mauser would fall for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Faith ruled the dark ages."

Comment

• Sloppy Santa
                  Sloppy Santa commented
                  Editing a comment

Minning Around wrote:

http://www.nssfblog.com/clearing-up-rumors-about-government-ammo-purchases/

So much paranoia on the right these days. You know what? The same thing could have been said about the far left when Bush was in office. What does that tell you about people and politics? It's full of bull****************. This is more of the same.

How predictable that somene like mauser would fall for it.

The "same" thing WAS said when W was in power. I guess it's hard to see if Mauser has been consistent in his criticism, but I honestly think some groups on "both" sides have been critical regardless of who's been in power.

Splat: The Declaration of Independence clearly states that the people have the right to alter or abolish the government if it becomes destructive to liberty. This nation was born out of revolution, and it may well be reborn out of revolution one day.

So go ahead and flail about and get your panties in a was if you like. Be the drama queen you were born to be.

Comment

• John Ellis
                  John Ellis commented
                  Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
                  Splat: The Declaration of Independence clearly states that the people have the right to alter or abolish the government if it becomes destructive to liberty. This nation was born out of revolution, and it may well be reborn out of revolution one day.

So go ahead and flail about and get your panties in a was if you like. Be the drama queen you were born to be.

Splat is our top drama bitch since his sister muel dissapeared. 

• savoldi
                  savoldi commented
                  Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

Don't get your hopes up, nutjob. You're stuck wth the miserable life you've got.

Working...
              X