Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man uses AR15 to defend home/business!

NORTH AUGUSTA

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

Albert Einstein

Thank you for showing why I think rfid chips should be installed in these suckers. And if this couple hadn't heard anything, them having a gun would not have mattered.

Comment

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

According to the government, AR-15s aren't self-defense weapons.

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

Thank you for showing why I think rfid chips should be installed in these suckers. And if this couple hadn't heard anything, them having a gun would not have mattered.

I believe I'll pass on having RFID chips installed in my firearms.

Yes...you generally have to know that you're being robbed in order to do something about it.

Good grief.  LOL

• madryan
      madryan commented
      Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

What exacly would RFID chips do?

I'm asking this as a serious question.  Every weapon in the US is already serialized and RFID doesn't have any sort of real range.  Plus, RFID chips would be easy to remove.

I'm curious.

I agree.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
    Hate is like taking poison, hoping the other guy gets sick.

How above being tricked are you? Take the test
    ---->
    HERE

Comment

Kind of big brotherish?

You bootlickers are kind of stupid.

Comment

Hoddy: that'd be enough for your friendly government asswipe to run up and down the streets of most neighborhoods and determine which homes have firearms and which don't.

Comment

• Hoddy
          Hoddy commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          Hoddy: that'd be enough for your friendly government asswipe to run up and down the streets of most neighborhoods and determine which homes have firearms and which don't.

Yep...and moonie believes that removal of the chip would enuse a hefty fine and removal of the weapon...like criminals give a **************** about that.:cat:

• yanktar
          yanktar commented
          Editing a comment

Breaking into a gun shop?  And the guns in the shop weren't put away in a gun safe or at least locked down? Were these brain-jobs going to use the guns to stick up a cop bar?

Either the gun shop owner is an idiot, or this is a shagggy dog story.  Every jewelery store owner puts his stock in the safe every night.

They could run Cabelas out of business.

Comment

• guido61
          guido61 commented
          Editing a comment

Because no other gun would have sufficied, of course.   

Good for him!! I wished he would have killed all 3 . Rid the earth of scum.

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
          RedRoadEnsemble commented
          Editing a comment

Shotguns.

omni wrote:

Shotguns.

• RedRoadEnsemble
          RedRoadEnsemble commented
          Editing a comment

omni wrote:

Turtles r us

Hoddy wrote:

NORTH AUGUSTA

Comment

• rbstern
          rbstern commented
          Editing a comment

mdwagner73 wrote:

So we need to maintain the country's supply of legally available guns so people who sell guns have plenty of guns to protect their guns from people who want to steal guns...  That makes perfect sense.

Happens to be a gun store.  Could have been any type of establishment with high dollar inventory, cash business, ATM machine, etc.  The drive-in style of attack used by the invaders is a common enough method.

I never understood the "need" argument when applied to firearms. I'm a former marine infantryman. All I "need" to kill someone is my hands. I could kill people more easily with a knife. Or a pistol, or a rifle. 

The "need" argument is absurd. Everytime I downgrade the amount of firepower I can untilize, I increase the risk to myself. I don't believe in fair fights, and if I had a homing death ray gun whose death rays would home in on and vaporize whoever was attacking me, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Amazing how much these armchair generals tell others how much firepower they "need" to protect themselves.

Boo

Comment

In other news.... billions of unarmed people.live normal lives and are never assaulted
          I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll be glad to take a look

Float like a butterfly, sting like VD

What happens up north, stays up north

Comment

• GTRMAN
            GTRMAN commented
            Editing a comment

What' good for the goose is not always what's good for the gander. We do not live in a one-size-fits-all world.

55gibby wrote:
            In other news.... billions of unarmed people.live normal lives and are never assaulted

Gtrman...

It's not the caliber of the weapon, It's the quality of the society that keeps us safe

Comment

• GTRMAN
            GTRMAN commented
            Editing a comment

Seeing as how I have little control over the quality of our society, I will defend myself by any means I see fit. Be that with or without firearms. And anyone else should be free to make the same choice.

55gibby wrote:
            Gtrman...

It's not the caliber of the weapon, It's the quality of the society that keeps us safe

I'm not saying guns are bad.. they not going to the tool to making anyone much safer
          If that was the case, Detroit would be the safest place on earth

Comment

Working...
          X