Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is the govenment that you trust so much.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the govenment that you trust so much.

US planned fake terror attacks on citizens to create support of Cuban war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Enjoy!

Besides being a guitar player,
    I'm a big fan of the guitar.
    I love that damn instrument.
    -Steve Vai

Umm...Right at the start of the article it says another branch of that same "govenment" stopped it in its tracks. Right?
    "I don't see how the fat lady with the dog fits in." Stonedtone

"I usually know whats going to come out well. Im usually right." Davo17

"Don't make me spell bitch on your ass with a backwards B." moonlight

"He believes that when you've worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity, you do not slam it shut behind you. You reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed."

Comment

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol @ troll fail in one post

What a dumb****************

Enjoy!

• Floyd Rosenbomb
      Floyd Rosenbomb commented
      Editing a comment

savoldi wrote:
      Umm...Right at the start of the article it says another branch of that same "govenment" stopped it in its tracks. Right?

...stopped by the man who soon after had his head blown off on public television. 

Operation Northwoods shows that there are powerful elements within the government (in this case the joint cheifs staff) who are interested and willing to trample the laws and liberties of the citizenry to advance their interests.

This is the same government that so many are willing to concede their rights and liberties to.  The nanny state.  Your nanny is a twisted whore though, and not to be trusted.  That is the point.

Derp!
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

JFK wouldn't go along with Operation Northwoods. Trash like Bush or Obama would thou.

Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

Comment

Working...
      X