I hope not a single dime of federal funds goes for aid
    I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll be glad to take a look

Float like a butterfly, sting like VD

What happens up north, stays up north

Comment

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      Crosses for burning productions been knocked out for weeks...

Comment

Did those crews work for free?
    I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll be glad to take a look

Float like a butterfly, sting like VD

What happens up north, stays up north

Comment

• tequila_titan
      tequila_titan commented
      Editing a comment

What about the black people in Miss.?

I'm a Northeastern liberal, probably more liberal than most of you.  Old-school liberal.  That being said, those who are gloating over tornadoes and their death toll should be ashamed.  These are people, the same as you.  They had hopes and dreams as well.  Anyone who portrays all Southerners as toothless 'necks is posting from ignorance.

Liberals-in-name-only.   Hand in your cards - you're no better than Visconti.  Worse, in fact - he makes no bones about being an ignorant sack of ****************.  You believe yourself to be better - and you're not.

Here's hoping the people affected by ANY natural disaster have luck on their side, no matter their political leanings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      **************** liberals

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

flemtone wrote:

I'm a Northeastern liberal, probably more liberal than most of you.  Old-school liberal.  That being said, those who are gloating over tornadoes and their death toll should be ashamed.  These are people, the same as you.  They had hopes and dreams as well.  Anyone who portrays all Southerners as toothless 'necks is posting from ignorance.

Liberals-in-name-only.   Hand in your cards - you're no better than Visconti.  Worse, in fact - he makes no bones about being an ignorant sack of ****************.  You believe yourself to be better - and you're not.

Here's hoping the people affected by ANY natural disaster have luck on their side, no matter their political leanings.

.... and let's home some of the folks there learn from this stuff.

• prolurkerguy
      prolurkerguy commented
      Editing a comment

flemtone wrote:

This

Working...
X