Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 shot dead, 6 schools lockdown

Midvale

trainset wrote:

Also a 12 year old schoolboy was arrested yesterday after threatening to shoot a teacher and classmates, they removed several guns from his home...

Guns...

You forgot to mention that all of these guns were locked securely in a gun safe. He could not have accessed them. Why the police removed them is puzzleing.

Why do chicken coops have two doors?
    Because if they had four doors they would be chicken sedans.

Comment

• savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

Telecruiser wrote:

trainset wrote:

Also a 12 year old schoolboy was arrested yesterday after threatening to shoot a teacher and classmates, they removed several guns from his home...

Guns...

You forgot to mention that all of these guns were locked securely in a gun safe. He could not have accessed them. Why the police removed them is puzzleing.

That's not too hard to figure out, is it?

• tape
      tape commented
      Editing a comment

Telecruiser wrote:

trainset wrote:

Guns...

When I was a kid, I knew the locations of lockbox keys and all kinds of stuff my parents didn't want me knowing. As most kids do. It's something a lot of kids are adept at doing.

So, puzzling? Really? 

trainset wrote:
     A bald, 5-foot-8, 180-pound Latino man was being sought.

turn the good doc and the prez of your fan club on him.png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

trainset wrote:Ill never forget you Z...Could do with a hand with shane and hobo later if you have any pointers

Comment

trainset wrote:
      Midvale

Comment

• Mossy Mossy Moss
        Mossy Mossy Moss commented
        Editing a comment

moogerfooger wrote:

trainset wrote:
        Midvale

• Floyd Rosenbomb
        Floyd Rosenbomb commented
        Editing a comment

On average in 2009, 93 people were killed on the roadways of the U.S. each day.

The nation averages 37 gun homicides each day, a sizeable percentage of which are gang related.

We should ban all cars too, especially the scary looking ones.

The rattle and smoke of gunfire are the choirs of liberty. Corpses of schoolchildren are the hallmarks of freedom.  

Comment

• dblazer
        dblazer commented
        Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

The rattle and smoke of gunfire are the choirs of liberty. Corpses of schoolchildren are the hallmarks of freedom.  

So, again, this had absolutely nothing to do with schools, school children or mass shootings, did it?

Chicken Littleism is no way to go through life.

trainset wrote:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55815442-78/midvale-elementary-police-schools.html.csp

In lily-white Salt Lake City, they have to tell you he's  David Fresques, 25

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

****************ing tyrants want to take away my quack tone.

Comment

Working...
        X