Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop killer/murderer Christopher Dorner gains support.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoddy wrote:

****************in' amazing.rolleyes

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/news/2013/02/08/12476/lapd-manhunt-some-cheer-on-fugitive-christopher-do/

Criminals killing criminals. Everybody wins. 

Attached Files
    I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

The LAPD is out of control.

They've shot up three cars thus far, and if not for police officers' notoriously bad shooting skills, they'd have murdered more than Dorner.

Comment

• omni
        omni commented
        Editing a comment

black.jpg

Attached Files

Yank: The only difference between what he's doing and what the administration in DC is doing with respect to its policy of killing Americans is that he's doing it in California.

Do the persons killed deserve it? I dunno.....both he and the government say they do. Of course, without due process, how do we know for sure?

I know.....we take their word for it.

Comment

• yanktar
        yanktar commented
        Editing a comment
        Mauser, you really are getting creepier every day. You seem to not give two ****************s about anybody living or dying... unless they haven't been born yet. You go from anarchist to downright nihilist, seeming to want a Mad Max post-apocalyptic world of predators and prey.

And no....one way or another he'll be killed. The last thing the LAPD wants is a trial.

Comment

Yank: And you're a drama queen.

Comment

• yanktar
          yanktar commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          Yank: And you're a drama queen.

No, Shane is the Drama Queen.  I'm the Raging Liberal.

And you're the guy justifying Dorner shooting a woman and her fiance for the "crime" of being a retired police captain's daughter.

Working...
      X