Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop killer/murderer Christopher Dorner gains support.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop killer/murderer Christopher Dorner gains support.

****************in' amazing.rolleyes

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/news/2013/02/08/12476/lapd-manhunt-some-cheer-on-fugitive-christopher-do/

Attached Files
    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

Albert Einstein

Here's hoping that Dorner is swiftly brought to justice before any further blood is shed

Comment

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

Is there any real difference between what Dorner's doing, and what the government claims it has the right to do?

In both instances, accusations of criminal acts have been lodged.  In both instances, they're the accuser, judge, jury, and executioner.  In both instances, no due process is afforded the accused before the death sentence is carried out.  In both instances, the accused will likely never see it coming.

The only real difference is that Dorner is doing his own killing instead of having others do the killing for him.

Hoddy wrote:

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/news/2013/02/08/12476/lapd-manhunt-some-cheer-on-fugitive-christopher-do/

What's ****************in' amazing is the fact that you thought it was a good idea to start a thread about it.
    Since it's such a hot topic for you, what are your plans to address this terrible, terrible situation?

Attached Files

Comment

Hoddy wrote:

These people are few and far between. Almost as few as those who post latern pictures on political forums.

--

Attached Files

Comment

Red: A couple in their car with a rifle, or someone in their car with a Hellfire fired from a drone.

The result is the same. In both instances the aggrieved party has carried out an execution that they believe to be justified, and to hell with due process.

Comment

Savoldi: The people haven't given the government the power to execute Americans without process, nor could they.

It's illogical to believe you can delegate to the government a power that you don't possess.

Comment

• Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          Savoldi: The people haven't given the government the power to execute Americans without process, nor could they.

It's illogical to believe you can delegate to the government a power that you don't possess.

Like the power to declare war, or intercede in the affairs of a sovereign nation?

• savoldi
          savoldi commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is not your father's war. You rightwhacks were all on board with taking extraordinary measures when the repubs had the White House. Well, guess what? Drones are a logical extension of those extraordinary measures. This " war against terror " WILL NEVER END. That fact alone changes all the rules.

Due process, that is.

Comment

This guy is dead when the police find him.  The police have an abrupt manner of dealing with a person that has shot cops.

The police could find the guy hogtied on a 100 x 100 foot concrete pad and the police would find some reason to shoot the guy.  (His finger wiggled, we thought he was going for a gun - even though he was hogtied.)

That is the removal of "Due Process" for you.  LAPD is well known for this, as are many other police agencies.

Comment

• Just Me
            Just Me commented
            Editing a comment

normh wrote:

This guy is dead when the police find him.  The police have an abrupt manner of dealing with a person that has shot cops.

The police could find the guy hogtied on a 100 x 100 foot concrete pad and the police would find some reason to shoot the guy.  (His finger wiggled, we thought he was going for a gun - even though he was hogtied.)

That is the removal of "Due Process" for you.  LAPD is well known for this, as are many other police agencies.

i doubt he has any intention of being taken alive

Chris Doner was treated like crap by the LAPD. Now he's getting revenge.

The locals news say he was spotted at a Lowes in Northridge. There are about 100 squad cars there right now. Prolly a diversion.

Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

Comment

• savoldi
            savoldi commented
            Editing a comment

Visconti wrote:

Chris Doner was treated like crap by the LAPD. Now he's getting revenge.

The locals news say he was spotted at a Lowes in Northridge. There are about 100 squad cars there right now. Prolly a diversion.

I'll be damned. You're an **************************** in this thread, too. How about that?

I do have a question for the anti-firearms people:

How would an AWB, background, or mental health check have stopped this?

The guy legally possessed firearms.

Comment

• trainset
            trainset commented
            Editing a comment

its not meant to prevent every killing dumbass

**************** norm is one dumb mofo

• Belva
            Belva commented
            Editing a comment

normh wrote:

I do have a question for the anti-firearms people:

How would an AWB, background, or mental health check have stopped this?

The guy legally possessed firearms.

I think you have a very good point. Does anybody have any idea if stricter gun laws will work? Possibly a better background check program, but even then, it isn't a cure all. It can't be.

IIRC Dubya put a law in place around '04 that has provisions for mental health care pro's to notify the necessary contacts of a patients potential danger. It's in place and hasn't been acted on. That's where our biggest problem lies. Who's dropping the ****************ing ball on this ****************? Find 'em and charge 'em as an accessory. Be some nuthouse doctors in jail in a hurry.

Philter: Actually, we elect them to uphold and defend the Constitution.

Translated for your limited intelligence..
          .that means they're supposed to protect our liberties, rather than violate them.

Comment

• Philter
            Philter commented
            Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
            Philter: Actually, we elect them to uphold and defend the Constitution.

Translated for your limited intelligence..
            .that means they're supposed to protect our liberties, rather than violate them.

We elected Obama lawfully and with an overwhelming majority.  Your treasonous **************** about armed insurrection is just that- treason.  Hopefully the DHS is doing their job and watching you.  God knows the forum mods aren't- I can't imagine the legal liability for allowing an unhinged nut like yourself to post that kind of **************** here.

Your "liberties" have nothing to do with resorting to violence to undo elections you aren't happy with.  You're a violent sore loser and a coward to boot, since you're here crying like a baby on the web and making childish threats rather than making any kind of impact in the real world.  You are the ultimate loser, congrats.

• RedRoadEnsemble
            RedRoadEnsemble commented
            Editing a comment

Turtlehead is in your corner. I would weep.

Philter: Maybe they'll come by and we can have a nice little chat.

Comment

• Philter
            Philter commented
            Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
            Philter: Maybe they'll come by and we can have a nice little chat.

You're so tough, seriously.  Your tough guy persona on the web totally negates your complete and total impotence in real life, seriously.

No one who is an overcompensating ******************** ever makes crybaby threats on the web- only real tough guys talk tough.  Feel good about your tough self.

Philter: That's an awful lot of blah blah....

Comment

• Philter
            Philter commented
            Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
            Philter: That's an awful lot of blah blah....

Sure tough guy.

Philter:

Comment

Why the heck is the press and law enforcement so anxious to catch Dormer when at any time in the US there are several serial rapists and murderers loose in this country?  People who are preying on the innocent and defenseless.

Whyis it suddenly so important when cops are the targets?

Non fui. Fui. Non sum. Non curo.

Comment

• normh
              normh commented
              Editing a comment

GTRMAN wrote:

Why the heck is the press and law enforcement so anxious to catch Dormer when at any time in the US there are several serial rapists and murderers loose in this country?  People who are preying on the innocent and defenseless.

Whyis it suddenly so important when cops are the targets?

Way I see it: because it is a direct challenge to the authority that they assert over another.  If they do not drop everything and nip the challenge in bud, others might get the idea and also challenge that authority.  Never mind that the people voluntarily give them that authority and can revoke it at any time by refusing to cooperate.

Working...
          X