Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadians are the laziest people on the planet.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadians are the laziest people on the planet.

Huge sense of entitlement too. It's because their government wipes their ass for them, literally.

France is a close second. Spain and Britain aren't far behind either. ****************, all of Europe, except Germany. They work their ass off their, even with all the government services.

I've traveled the world and seen it all. I know this as fact.

ASS MURPHY wrote:

Huge sense of entitlement too. It's because their government wipes their ass for them, literally.

France is a close second. Spain and Britain aren't far behind either. ****************, all of Europe, except Germany. They work their ass off their, even with all the government services.

Oh, really?

gwn

Attached Files
    Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

Fred Fartboski wrote:

ASS MURPHY wrote:

Oh, really?

gwn

That was awesome!

Attached Files

ASS MURPHY wrote:

They only seemed that way because they knew you were an **************************** and didn't wan't to do anything for you. My experience on the other hand was the exact opposite and I was treated like a king.

Comment

• Fred Fartboski
      Fred Fartboski commented
      Editing a comment

Alndln3 wrote:

They only seemed that way because they knew you were an **************************** and didn't wan't to do anything for you. My experience on the other hand was the exact opposite and I was treated like a king.

Exactly.

I've travelled Scandinavians and known many. And they're some of the hardest working people that I know, much more so than many Asians.

And these countries are gold medalists in terms of dependence on entitlements.

It seems like state welfare doesn't correlate with how lazy the population is.
    Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky

Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

Comment

I congratulate any women who likes to ****************, Canadian or otherwise.

Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

Comment

• savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

radomu wrote:

Very magnanimous of you.

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

radomu wrote:

You're getting desperate!:cat:

Savoldi: it goes along with my intrinsic biological interests, obviously

Comment

• savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

radomu wrote:
      Savoldi: it goes along with my intrinsic biological interests, obviously

Exactly. For the greater good we must rise above our primitive male urges. It's research. Women SHOULD cooperate in this endeavor. It's not about us.

Speaking as a British citizen I would like to express my gratitude to the Canadians for their support during the dark days of '39-41. You were our transatlantic lifeline, and subsequently distinguished yourselves in a number of campaigns

If you wish to secede from the Commonwealth, so be it, with our best wishes for the future, but it is our sincere hope that you should choose to continue our partnership going forward

A fine country

Attached Files

Comment

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

Zeopold wrote:

Speaking as a British citizen I would like to express my gratitude to the Canadians for their support during the dark days of '39-41. You were our transatlantic lifeline, and subsequently distinguished yourselves in a number of campaigns

If you wish to secede from the Commonwealth, so be it, with our best wishes for the future, but it is our sincere hope that you should choose to continue our partnership going forward

A fine country

You know us... even if we left, we'd probably still be there for ya.   And you're welcome. And thank YOU for the genuine comedy that you offer. And I don't mean that in a bad way. You've got your American comedy and you've got your English comedy. I'll take English comedy any day. Good sense of humor and relatively decent folks.

Attached Files

• bjcarl
      bjcarl commented
      Editing a comment

Zeopold wrote:

A fine country

SUFFERS FROM CHRONIC DIEPPE REMORSE.

Attached Files

And men should deliver to be an incentive. Thus, exterminate all premature and small dudes

Comment

• savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

radomu wrote:
      And men should deliver to be an incentive. Thus, exterminate all premature and small dudes

Right. No more Hoddys scaling down the male species.

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

radomu wrote:

Nah... small dudes might be okay. Immature idiotic trolling dudes on the other hand....

Well it seems to work much better than private industry wiping you ass.

Comment

ASS MURPHY wrote:

I like your way of using the word "literally". It makes me takes you seriously, literally...

Comment

• radomu
        radomu commented
        Editing a comment

Sloppy Santa wrote:

ASS MURPHY wrote:

I like your way of using the word "literally". It makes me takes you seriously, literally...

They have civil servants that come to your house with toilet rolls to help you tidy yourself up in Canada?? Who knew.

The Canadian welfare state is one of the smaller ones comparatively to the rest of the world. If they're the corrupt entitlement society, what does that make Scandinavia?

This shared contempt that some Americans have for any kind of social welfare among other societies is hilarious when the United States itself has a rather established welfare system by itself.

Americans are smoochers of government programs as much as anyone else, with their lives depending on state social programs like anyone else in the world.

Comment

• moonlightin
        moonlightin commented
        Editing a comment

radomu wrote:

This shared contempt that some Americans have for any kind of social welfare among other societies is hilarious when the United States itself has a rather established welfare system by itself.

Americans are smoochers of government programs as much as anyone else, with their lives depending on state social programs like anyone else in the world.

Indeed.

trainset wrote:Ill never forget you Z...Could do with a hand with shane and hobo later if you have any pointers

Comment

Working...
      X