Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorner

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/chris-dorner-manhunt_n_2672238.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D269550

Pay attention, all you rightwing assclowns with fantasies of shooting the government.

"I don't see how the fat lady with the dog fits in." Stonedtone

"I usually know whats going to come out well. Im usually right." Davo17

"Don't make me spell bitch on your ass with a backwards B." moonlight

"He believes that when you've worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity, you do not slam it shut behind you. You reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed."

Dorner loves Obama and the Obamanation government

Have they turned the pos into pink mist yet?

I'm serious Daryl - my finger is hovering a millimeter over the ban button...

Comment

Good to know that you're now in favor of execution

Phil SaidIf you possess the superior intellect, then it should be no problem for you to point out the logical fallacies and other problems of their position or post without having to debase yourself by resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Comment

• Floyd Rosenbomb
      Floyd Rosenbomb commented
      Editing a comment

The police should give up their guns.  Nothing with more then 1 round anyway.

Maybe they could take him down with scissors.

He gonna die with his boots on.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

buckethead99 wrote:

He gonna die with his boots on.

He's gonna **************** in those boots.

So tonight the networks will have to decide whether to cover an angry black man intent on getting people killed and spreading hatred and anger or the Dorner story?  :manfrustrated:

Originally Posted by GIR unit:
    "Yet another thoughtful, temperate and informed response from the always delightful and informed Sonar."

Comment

savoldi wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/chris-dorner-manhunt_n_2672238.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D269550

Pay attention, all you rightwing assclowns with fantasies of shooting the government.

So what's his kill ratio?

Comment

I can't help but notice that it was not a drone that found Dorner - it was a people.

Comment

savoldi wrote:

The government might want to pay attention to what one man is capable of, and then remember just how few there are in the government.....and how many of us there are.

If the **************** ever does hit the fan.....after a lot of bloodshed, the government loses miserably.

Comment

• Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

savoldi wrote:

The government might want to pay attention to what one man is capable of, and then remember just how few there are in the government.....and how many of us there are.

If the **************** ever does hit the fan.....after a lot of bloodshed, the government loses miserably.

ok ********************

• savoldi
          savoldi commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

savoldi wrote:

Any questions, ned?

Working...
      X