Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1000 birthdays stolen in the 2 months since Newtown by guns...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 birthdays stolen in the 2 months since Newtown by guns...

I wonder how many of the people firing those guns are Obama supporters.

Statistically probably 90+%

Funny how he doesn't care about the ****************bags pulling the trigger.....just the guns.

yes, he told the police to let them all go, you ignorant **************** stain.

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

Just Me wrote:

yes, he told the police to let them all go, you ignorant **************** stain.

Is there such a thing as an intelligent **************** stain?con

Attached Files

Wtf does it matter who a killer supports for president? Dumb thread is dumb..... Really dumb
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

because gang bangers are typically very political, and they all vote (as soon as they turn 18 that is)

nedezero1 wrote:

Funny how he doesn't care about the ****************bags pulling the trigger.....just the guns.

links, facts? etc or you're talking about of your ass.

Comment

• nedezero1
      nedezero1 commented
      Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

nedezero1 wrote:

Don't act stupid...oh wait you're not acting...

• savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

nedezero1 wrote:

Whichever way ned is facing, the words are coming out at a 180 degree angle. He's REALLY on tonight.

• RogueGnome
      RogueGnome commented
      Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

nedezero1 wrote:

love it.

"statistically probably 90+%"

(allow me translate nedezero1-speak into English for you):

"I dont know wtf I'm talking about but [insert number here] and I'll look brilliant; absolutely brilliant."

nedezero1 wrote:

lol @ recreant american. You ****************s are your own worst enemy.

Comment

nedezero1 wrote:

Your chance of having an obese BMI?

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• nedezero1
        nedezero1 commented
        Editing a comment

willhaven wrote:

nedezero1 wrote:

Your chance of having an obese BMI?

Can out-run, out-lift, out-earn, and out-think you anyday girlfriend.

• Just Me
        Just Me commented
        Editing a comment

dont blame ned, he's dumb as a post.

He's not used to actually thinking - he spent his whole life being told what to think, what to wear, and where to go.  

Uh oh tough guy alert
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• nedezero1
        nedezero1 commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
        Uh oh tough guy alert

Oh not really.......I watched the Horse Whisperer once...

He's dumb as a jack walker post

Comment

Because how they might or might not have VOTED is what's important....
        https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartYourParty
        http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/jumps...587fe5f12.html

Comment

• Tom Hicks
          Tom Hicks commented
          Editing a comment

best audience response from the speech was the call for a vote on gun regulation.

• trainset
          trainset commented
          Editing a comment
          Nede shoots....he misses

****************bags. Ok, I'm trying to figure out what kind of insight to attain from this analysis. 

I've heard interviews with activists and educators who work in these communities (in the Bay Area and around the country). They say you go into these classrooms and ask the kids, 'how many of you know someone who's been murdered?' 90% of the kids raise their hands. You ask 'how many of you don't have fathers at home?' Same number of kids raise their hands.

There's violence and drugs -- it's on a level most of us can't imagine, and these kids are dealing with it daily. Putting aside the issue of how or why this is not really covered in the media, except sensationally, you do have to ask what Obama is actually going to do to deal with these issues for the so-called Obama Voter.

I will say one thing about the NRA -- they are correct in pointing out that guns don't fire themselves. But the issues leading to this large-scale tragedy going on all over the country in these communities are really complex, and I don't know that Obama's gonna do anything but make a nice speech about it...

And yeah, a LOT of the burden goes on the communities themselves. No way around that. 

Comment

• savoldi
          savoldi commented
          Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

****************bags. Ok, I'm trying to figure out what kind of insight to attain from this analysis. 

I've heard interviews with activists and educators who work in these communities (in the Bay Area and around the country). They say you go into these classrooms and ask the kids, 'how many of you know someone who's been murdered?' 90% of the kids raise their hands. You ask 'how many of you don't have fathers at home?' Same number of kids raise their hands.

There's violence and drugs -- it's on a level most of us can't imagine, and these kids are dealing with it daily. Putting aside the issue of how or why this is not really covered in the media, except sensationally, you do have to ask what Obama is actually going to do to deal with these issues for the so-called Obama Voter.

I will say one thing about the NRA -- they are correct in pointing out that guns don't fire themselves. But the issues leading to this large-scale tragedy going on all over the country in these communities are really complex, and I don't know that Obama's gonna do anything but make a nice speech about it...

And yeah, a LOT of the burden goes on the communities themselves. No way around that. 

The prolem is, with guns guns guns everywhere, they're not only in our hands. They're in our heads, and that's why we need to do a little pruning.

• nedezero1
          nedezero1 commented
          Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

My obvious trolling aside, I agree with you 100%.

lol. 

Nicely played, Caulk. 

Comment

nedezero1 wrote:

And THEN there was the conservative who started the so-called "War On Terror"..........THAT could have been prevented, but dubYA's whore contingent wanted the money....

Current POTUS investment got us a return- All of dubYA's returns came home in boxes.......

Did I mention that the ****************er was a conservative?

http://soundcloud.com/skyy38

Comment

• Tom Hicks
          Tom Hicks commented
          Editing a comment

i don't think of statistical sampling as parlor tricks, and i respect the right of gun supporters to think whatever they want. I am merely pointing out that most americans favor the common-sense restrictions which i mentioned earlier.

namely; closing the gun show loophole where private sales don't currently require a background check, the restriction of large capacity magaizes as well as the sale of military type weapons (as opposed to sporting weapons.)

i understand that their are some among gun-rights supporters who think that the natl govt = tyranny and somehow expect themselves and their militia homies to mount a successful rebellion against a modern mechanized army which has at their disposal the use of tanks and planes.

in my estimation, those folks may have watched Red Dawn a few too many times.

"in my estimation, those folks may have watched Red Dawn a few too many times."

...with lotion and tissues.

Comment

nedezero1 wrote:
          1000 birthdays stolen in the 2 months since Newtown by guns...

thanks obama

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X