Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will the right spin the Dorner situation.....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How will the right spin the Dorner situation.....

    ...in order to make Obama look bad?

     

    a. [  ]  Low life gun control advocate, Obama voting criminal got what was coming to him. Good riddance!         Obama voters are criminals!

     

    b. [  ] Obama directed an over reaching police state to murder a man without due process. Obama is a tyrant!

     

    c. [  ] Too soon to tell..... we have to wait for Rush to air so we can get our talking points.

    th\_shrug.gif

     

     

     

     

    Attached Files

  • #2
    OP needs to pull his head outa his ass.
    Irresponsible is what boring people call fun people

    Comment


    • Minning Around
      Minning Around commented
      Editing a comment

      OP is very insightful. It's part of why Congresses rating is sooooo low.


    • Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

      Belva wrote:
      OP needs to pull his head outa his ass.

      oh lookie, there is already a Waco comparison made by a right wing asshat in another thread....

       

      lol, grow up.


    • Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

      Belva wrote:
      OP needs to pull his head outa his ass.

      That's hard to do when you're all ass...


  • #3

    [d] The whole thing was staged like Sandy Hook to further the anti-gun fascist agenda.

    I hope we're not too messianic or a trifle too Satanic.

    **************** art, buy junk.

    Comment


    • Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

      Invisible Hand wrote:

      [d] The whole thing was staged like Sandy Hook to further the anti-gun fascist agenda.


      ah...of course....I knew I forgot one choice.

       

       


  • #4
    It is what it is ,,, they burned the guy alive because he shot a cop.
    "you mess with him and you mess with the whole trailer park"

    Comment


    • Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

      TIMKEYS wrote:
      It is what it is ,,, they burned the guy alive because he shot a cop.

      thank you...simpleton #2 checks in.  Just one cop? Hardly seems fair...

       

      would you say it was more of a Waco or Ruby Ridge situation?


  • #5

    Just Me wrote:

    ...in order to make Obama look bad?

     

     

     

     


    There's really no way to spin it.

    He believed some people deserved to die,  accumulated evidence to support his beliefs, documented said evidence, and decided to take out those he believed deserved to die, refusing to give them due process.

     

    Kinda like the government.

    Comment


    • Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

      mauser wrote:

      Just Me wrote:

      ...in order to make Obama look bad?

       

       

       

       


      There's really no way to spin it.

      He believed some people deserved to die,  accumulated evidence to support his beliefs, documented said evidence, and decided to take out those he believed deserved to die, refusing to give them due process.

       

      Kinda like the government.


      Dorner = Government.

       

      yep, no spin there... get in line, derp.

       

      Next.

       


    • savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

      mauser wrote:

      Just Me wrote:

      ...in order to make Obama look bad?

       

       

       

       


      There's really no way to spin it.

      He believed some people deserved to die,  accumulated evidence to support his beliefs, documented said evidence, and decided to take out those he believed deserved to die, refusing to give them due process.

       

      Kinda like the government.


      So you went with option B.


    • LithiumZero
      LithiumZero commented
      Editing a comment

  • #6

    Just Me wrote:

    ...in order to make Obama look bad?

    a. [  ]  Low life gun control advocate, Obama voting criminal got what was coming to him. Good riddance!         Obama voters are criminals!

    b. [  ] Obama directed an over reaching police state to murder a man without due process. Obama is a tyrant!

    c. [  ] Too soon to tell..... we have to wait for Rush to air so we can get our talking points.



    Wonder how the left will spin Dorner, especially since by all accounts Dorner was a leftee.

    Oh, I see.  They will spin as a ...

    Comment


    • #7

      an excuse to attack the right.

      Comment


      • prolurkerguy
        prolurkerguy commented
        Editing a comment

        Does the OP ever actually discuss issues, or just troll and make personal attacks?


    • #8

      Actually, it's pretty apparent that Dorner was solidly on the left.  In his final Facebook rant, he 'thanks' everyone from Hillary Clinton to Chris Matthews while Wayne LaPierre is a 'vile and inhumane piece of ****************.'

      If he was a rightie and said the converse of the above, the media would be screaming from the rooftops.  Imagine if this loon praised and thanked Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity?  Or called Wayne LaPierre a couragious patriot?  

      Regardless, he praised individuals on the left.  Therefore, the media will not report it...

       

      http://christopher-dorner.com/christopher-dorners-manifesto-full-unedited-copy/

       

       

      Comment


      • savoldi
        savoldi commented
        Editing a comment

        EricFoss wrote:

        Actually, it's pretty apparent that Dorner was solidly on the left.  In his final Facebook rant, he 'thanks' everyone from Hillary Clinton to Chris Matthews while Wayne LaPierre is a 'vile and inhumane piece of ****************.'

        If he was a rightie and said the converse of the above, the media would be screaming from the rooftops.  Imagine if this loon praised and thanked Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity?  Or called Wayne LaPierre a couragious patriot?  

        Regardless, he praised individuals on the left.  Therefore, the media will not report it...

         

        http://christopher-dorner.com/christopher-dorners-manifesto-full-unedited-copy/

         

         


        They won't? How come you'd know all that if you followed the story in the media as most of us did? It's all been covered.


      • Just Me
        Just Me commented
        Editing a comment

        EricFoss wrote:

        Actually, it's pretty apparent that Dorner was solidly on the left.  In his final Facebook rant, he 'thanks' everyone from Hillary Clinton to Chris Matthews while Wayne LaPierre is a 'vile and inhumane piece of ****************.'

        If he was a rightie and said the converse of the above, the media would be screaming from the rooftops.  Imagine if this loon praised and thanked Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity?  Or called Wayne LaPierre a couragious patriot?  

        Regardless, he praised individuals on the left.  Therefore, the media will not report it...

         

        http://christopher-dorner.com/christopher-dorners-manifesto-full-unedited-copy/

         

         


        wow.... 

         

         


      • Belva
        Belva commented
        Editing a comment

        EricFoss wrote:

        Actually, it's pretty apparent that Dorner was solidly on the left.  In his final Facebook rant, he 'thanks' everyone from Hillary Clinton to Chris Matthews while Wayne LaPierre is a 'vile and inhumane piece of ****************.'

        If he was a rightie and said the converse of the above, the media would be screaming from the rooftops.  Imagine if this loon praised and thanked Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity?  Or called Wayne LaPierre a couragious patriot?  

        Regardless, he praised individuals on the left.  Therefore, the media will not report it...

         

        http://christopher-dorner.com/christopher-dorners-manifesto-full-unedited-copy/

         

         


        Speaking of right wing political ****************************s.........................


    • #9

      Just Me wrote:

      ...in order to make Obama look bad?

       

      a. [  ]  Low life gun control advocate, Obama voting criminal got what was coming to him. Good riddance!         Obama voters are criminals!

       

      b. [  ] Obama directed an over reaching police state to murder a man without due process. Obama is a tyrant!

       

      c. [  ] Too soon to tell..... we have to wait for Rush to air so we can get our talking points.

      th\_shrug.gif

       

       

       

       


      Meh. You're over-analyzing.

      He was black. So he's one of Obama's Voters.

      Attached Files

      Comment



      Working...
      X