Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Dorner Torched Waco Style?

Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

So what do you expect from pigs? Of course they are going to set fire to the place.thats modus oppernadi as in Waco.. He was once of their own, so they cant distinguish the pig aroma form civilian. Those pigs will set fire to a church, they don't care. Thats why they are pigs.

Not a speck of cereal

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Balthazar Munoz wrote:

So what do you expect from pigs? Of course they are going to set fire to the place.thats modus oppernadi as in Waco.. He was once of their own, so they cant distinguish the pig aroma form civilian. Those pigs will set fire to a church, they don't care. Thats why they are pigs.

77f58\_ORIG-0000\_riiiight.gif

Attached Files

• omni
      omni commented
      Editing a comment

• larry50
      larry50 commented
      Editing a comment

Balthazar Munoz wrote:

You are one sick ****************ing dude. 

@Long Crapper:

You are way out in left field.  The Dorner matter has far more in common with Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge than it does with Waco.

There are several questions, and I for one would like to see the cut footage of the CNN video.

Here are some things for you consider:

• The problems with the LAPD occurred in 2009, but blew up this week - why?
    • Dorner was improperly classified as a "Domestic Terrorist" under 18 USC 2331 - why?
    • Who made the determination and why when Dorner was only a common criminal?
    • After classification as a terrorist, the government wanted to use drones - why?
    • The federal agency involved was the Border Patrol rather than the FBI - why?
    • Will there be a federal investigation into the matter - why or why not?

There are many unresolved issues, but jumping to conclusions at this point in time you would be better off jumping on a trampoline than you would jumping to conclusions.

Comment

• Long Crapper
      Long Crapper commented
      Editing a comment

normh wrote:

@Long Crapper:

You are way out in left field.  The Dorner matter has far more in common with Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge than it does with Waco.

There are several questions, and I for one would like to see the cut footage of the CNN video.

• Dorner was improperly classified as a "Domestic Terrorist" under 18 USC 2331 - why?
      • After classification as a terrorist, the government wanted to use drones - why?

There are many unresolved issues, but jumping to conclusions at this point in time you would be better off jumping on a trampoline than you would jumping to conclusions.

I'm not comparing it with Waco, Alex Jones brought that up in his video. It only reminded me that we're coming up on the 20th anniversary of Waco so I started another thread on that.

• quickie1
      quickie1 commented
      Editing a comment

normh wrote:

@Long Crapper:

Physician....heal thyself.

Long Crapper wrote:

Who is that ****************************? I've seen him before. Don't need to watch it. It's BS...again.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel) http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=4715

Comment

Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

Comment

• mauser
        mauser commented
        Editing a comment

It isn't surprising that they burned him alive.

It certainly wasn't in the interest of the LAPD for it to go to trial.

Long Crapper wrote:

"I'm not comparing it with Waco"

Long Crapper wrote in the thread title:

"Chris Corner torched Waco style"

And yet Long Crapper wonders why people think he's a douchebag.

Comment

• larry50
        larry50 commented
        Editing a comment

Dorner could have surrendered at any time.  He chose to shoot it out.  So be it. 

• Long Crapper
        Long Crapper commented
        Editing a comment

BA.Barcolounger wrote:
        Long Crapper wrote:

"I'm not comparing it with Waco"

Long Crapper wrote in the thread title:

"Chris Corner torched Waco style"

And yet Long Crapper wonders why people think he's a douchebag.

That was the name on the article. I guess I'll suppose to change it for you and put in my owwn opinion just so you can talk **************** about that too?

Bomb Diggidy

Attached Files
      CHANGE: 1. Demoralization 2. Destabilization 3. Crisis 4. Normalization

Comment

Working...
      X