Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Candidates for Pope

Here in the U.S., we have three governors who would make excellent candidates for Pope: Bob McDonnell, Rick Perry and Sam Brownback.  It's a win-win situation.  America would lose one theocratic wannabe, and he would get his very own theocracy.  Now, Perry is a long shot because he's not Catholic, but the other two are.  Brownback even has secret ties to the secret Opus Dei society that wants to return the RCC to its Latin masses and other good stuff.  Now, you might say that these guys aren't cardinals and are married.  So what.  If they can break a six hundred year tradition of popes dying in office, they can go back to the time when popes had wives.  Same for the cardinal designation.  They could put on Arizona Cardinal sweats and be right in the race.

Remember, it's a win/win for everyone involved.

All lies and jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear,
    and disregards the rest."

... Paul Simon

I nominate:

father guido sarducci

Attached Files
    Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

• thankyou
      thankyou commented
      Editing a comment

Fred Fartboski wrote:

I nominate:

father guido sarducci

A good choice, but it would be better for America if one of those three theocrat wannabe's got his wish.  They wouldn't even have to balance a budget.  Brownback also has some experience covering up sexual improprieties from his days in the C Street House.

win/win, baby.

Attached Files

• Rudolf von Hagenwil
      Editing a comment

Cardinal Rudy is the favorit.

Forget that meager satuday night freak, first he would have to get further education and kathechism how tintin nabulation, olibanum and acolytes are managed

• thankyou
      thankyou commented
      Editing a comment

Fred Fartboski wrote:

I nominate:

father guido sarducci

And with his super theocratic powers, he could take the name Guido61.

Attached Files

Working...
X