Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if the asteroid hit the earth, would you really care?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if the asteroid hit the earth, would you really care?

I mean really...

Sure I would ... It would kill all the dinosaurs

MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Mauser (RobRoy) would spring from his bunker and change it's trajectory with a mass release of methane gas from his bung that he acquired by swallowing large doses of bull**************** from Alex Jones videos
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Prime8
        Prime8 commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
        Mauser (RobRoy) would spring from his bunker and change it's trajectory with a mass release of methane gas from his bung that he acquired by swallowing large doses of bull**************** from Alex Jones videos

FWIW, I'm reasonably certain that mauser is not RobRoy.  While their MO is similar, mauser has proven to be considerably further delusional than RobRoy.

Prime: Thanks.

Comment

Lithium: better start doubting.....LOL

Comment

• LithiumZero
          LithiumZero commented
          Editing a comment

you better start shooting.. teh endtimes is upon us. DERP!

Working...
      X