Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cassie Terry, Carnival Triumph Cruise Passenger, First To Sue Over 'Horrifying' Conditions

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassie Terry, Carnival Triumph Cruise Passenger, First To Sue Over 'Horrifying' Conditions

Well there's the first one.

Cassie Terry, Carnival Triumph Cruise Passenger, First To Sue Over 'Horrifying' Conditions

A passenger from the stricken Triumph cruise ship sued Carnival Corp on Friday over "horrifying" conditions, including being forced to wade through human feces from overflowing toilets after power was knocked out by a fire.

The lawsuit by Cassie Terry of Brazoria County, Texas, alleged Carnival failed to provide a seaworthy vessel and sanitary conditions, according to court documents.

Terry suffered physical and emotional harm, including anxiety, nervousness and the loss of the enjoyment of life, according to the complaint filed in federal court in Miami.

I'm surprised it took this long.

Happiness is a warm gut pile!!!

Comment

• Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

People will sue over anything. It's now the American dream - win a big suit.

If the meteor that landed in Russia had landed in the US, people would be suing somebody.

Carnival has a history of similar incidents so it won't be easy for the Carnival management or the judge/jury to ignore.

Originally Posted by Papa Grizzly

Auntie Em just piddled her knickers.

Originally Posted by 55gibby

It's OK that you're a dumbass... but it's not OK that you're boring. If you're going to be stupid, a least be funny

Originally Posted by Hoddy

First off, I'm not Hoddy, and secondly as far as groveling is concerned, probably about as much as Johnny66 or Daddysguitar did when they were banned.

Comment

moonlightin wrote:

Terry suffered physical and emotional harm, including anxiety, nervousness and the loss of the enjoyment of life, according to the complaint filed in federal court in Miami.

Give me a break.  :rollseyes:

Comment

• thankyou
      thankyou commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

moonlightin wrote:

Give me a break.  :rollseyes:

I know, I know.  She has no clue as to what constitutes enjoyment of life, like trolling message boards.

moonlightin wrote:

A passenger from the stricken Triumph cruise ship sued Carnival Corp on Friday over "horrifying" conditions, including being forced to wade through human feces 

That's where she found her lawyer.

Comment

Working...
    X