Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cat is staring blankly at me.... She just showed up Rubio
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

But he attacked with a soft spoken voice.... Derp!
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

He looked and sounded like he had a gun to his head

Comment

• savoldi
          savoldi commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          He looked and sounded like he had a gun to his head

Semi-automatic or full auto?

LithiumZero wrote:
        Same old talking points... Kinder gentler delivery from the GOPs newest jackass. They just don't get it. He's spending the entire time attacking Obama instead of offering any new solutions. He's not a very gifted speaker to boot

ur talking about obama, right? 

he's the only derp derp, i heard. 

Comment

Yump... You are a Derp!

Comment

• willhaven
          willhaven commented
          Editing a comment

Herpo Derpio

Rubio for President? So I guess that whole "previous executive experience" issue that was. SOOOOO important for Republicans back in 2008 doesn't matter anymore?
        https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartYourParty
        http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/jumps...587fe5f12.html

Comment

• Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

guido61 wrote:
          Rubio for President? So I guess that whole "previous executive experience" issue that was. SOOOOO important for Republicans back in 2008 doesn't matter anymore?

lol...exactly!

Now the spin will be "He's fresh new blood, and not a Washinton insider - just what this country needs!"

You would think that Rubio's speech writer would have taken out the part where he demands that Obama outlines his plans for Medicare, right after Obama outlined his plans for Medicare.

Comment

• Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

BA.Barcolounger wrote:
          You would think that Rubio's speech writer would have taken out the part where he demands that Obama outlines his plans for Medicare, right after Obama outlined his plans for Medicare.

Rubio cant think on his feet. 

His speech was so bad i felt like it lasted longer than the sotu.

Animation7.gif

Attached Files

Crash and burn? Derp! You dolts have been saying that since 2009 lol

Comment

• yumpy
          yumpy commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          Crash and burn? Derp! You dolts have been saying that since 2009 lol

4 more years for u idiots to realize it. 

catch up. 

Yump even Jesus Christ can't save the GOP so leave him out of it (he was a liberal anyway)

Comment

Working...
        X