Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe the Plumber : Build a

The Ohio Republican congressional candidate told a crowd of about 125 supporters in Arizona that the government should

How can that moron clam to be a candidate when he lost  in 2012 to Marcy Kaptur?

Maybe he should be more concerned about Lake Erie and Davis Besse nuclear power station  instead of Mexicans that are 1500 miles away.

The farmers in NW Ohio depend on those immigrants to pick the veggies that the local industries process.

Originally Posted by Papa Grizzly

Auntie Em just piddled her knickers.

Originally Posted by 55gibby

It's OK that you're a dumbass... but it's not OK that you're boring. If you're going to be stupid, a least be funny

Originally Posted by Hoddy

First off, I'm not Hoddy, and secondly as far as groveling is concerned, probably about as much as Johnny66 or Daddysguitar did when they were banned.

Comment

• Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

another typical teabagging republican....

• Alndln3
      Alndln3 commented
      Editing a comment

newbie chick wrote:

How can that moron clam to be a candidate when he lost  in 2012 to Marcy Kaptur?

The article is from August 2012. And yes, Joe lost and there will be no "well armed militia" to take the Government back. The people have spoken.

• RogueGnome
      RogueGnome commented
      Editing a comment

newbie chick wrote:

He didn't stop being a moron just because he lost the election.

Looks like Joe is as racist as Alndln3

Comment

Alndln3 wrote:

The Ohio Republican congressional candidate told a crowd of about 125 supporters in Arizona that the government should

Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

Six months ago or so, my Uncle and I were speaking on the phone.  The subject of his wife came up.  I have always known my Aunt as "Joe."  My Uncle told me how his wife came by that name.  After my Uncle was discharged from the Airforce, he and his wife were visiting at my grandmothers.  My grandmother started teasing Elna and calling her "Joe" after the black and white television commercial that featured "Joe the Plumber."  My Uncle was discharged from the Airforce during the Korean war, so we are looking at the 50's.

How real is Obama's "Joe the Plumber?"  Apparently, "Joe the Plumber" was a real TV commercial in the 50's and 60's.  Yet "Joe the Plumber" is an old enough TV commercial that most would not remember it.

Comment

• Fred Fartboski
        Fred Fartboski commented
        Editing a comment

normh wrote:

How real is Obama's "Joe the Plumber?"  Apparently, "Joe the Plumber" was a real TV commercial in the 50's and 60's.  Yet "Joe the Plumber" is an old enough TV commercial that most would not remember it.

I remember  the female "Josephine, The Plumber" character, from a popular long-running "Comet" sink cleanser TV commercial back in the 1960's, There were no male "Joe the Plumber", commercials from the 50's or 60's.

http://www.yourememberthat.com/media/949/Josephine_The_Plumber_for_Comet/#.UR1vtPIp9Sk

• Alndln3
        Alndln3 commented
        Editing a comment

normh wrote:

How real is Obama's "Joe the Plumber?" 

You might have to ask John McCain who made extensive use of the moniker.

john-mccain-and-joe-the-plumber.jpg

Attached Files

Everything is Obama's fault.

Your toast falls on the floor, butter side down - Thanks Obama!

Comment

• Alndln3
        Alndln3 commented
        Editing a comment

BA.Barcolounger wrote:
        Everything is Obama's fault.

Your toast falls on the floor, butter side down - Thanks Obama!

Acording to Normph, it's Obama's "Joe the Plumber". facepalm.gif

Attached Files

Working...
    X