Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Arms Halts Sales to New York Law Enforcement!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Arms Halts Sales to New York Law Enforcement!!!

Firearm manufacturer Olympic Arms announced that they will no longer sell to New York law enforcement in protest of the gun control laws recently passed there.

Olympic Arms

[COLOR=#800000][I]Happiness is a warm gut pile!!![/I][/COLOR]

tl;dr

Comment

At the rate WA is going, they won't sell in their own state either.

CHANGE: 1. Demoralization 2. Destabilization 3. Crisis 4. Normalization

Comment

This is good news, and hopefully more manufacturers of similar arms will refuse to do business with governments that don't respect the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

In principle I like this. But, not arming the police doesn't sit really well with me.

Now, if it was the Secret Service .... 

• quickie1
        quickie1 commented
        Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
        This is good news, and hopefully more manufacturers of similar arms will refuse to do business with governments that don't respect the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

Yes...blame LE for the out of control gun situation in this country. Remember....you gun nuts need someone to blame....all that "personal responsibility" and all.

If that company don't wanna sell em what they want and can pay for somebody else will.

Comment

There are at least 3 more suppliers that would be ready to step in at a moment's notice.

Olympic is shooting itself in the foot, so to speak.

Comment

• tequila_titan
          tequila_titan commented
          Editing a comment

The streets will be safer if the cops don't have guns.

See. Mauser doesn't need his guns after all.

Comment

• Belva
          Belva commented
          Editing a comment
          Bottom line? Getting guns outa the hands of the criminals. But how? By passing laws that criminals don't give a **************** about? How hard would it be to buy a hot gun? I'd bet anybody could score one in less than 24hrs. I know if I were to premeditate any type of crime where a firearm would be useful, I certainly ain't gonna use one registered to me. Get a hot one and ditch it after yer done.

Working...
      X