X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's coming won't be pretty.

In today

Oooh, I'm so sceered, I better go out and gun up. 

Comment

• TIMKEYS
      TIMKEYS commented
      Editing a comment

larry50 wrote:

You might buy a gun , but you wont find any ammo.   The shelves are empty.    Just to make you feel better ,, i have mine , lots and lots of it.

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

larry50 wrote:

says the lawyer with the ccp.

Paranoid rant
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Another Brick
      Another Brick commented
      Editing a comment

End times are comming I tell ya.  Better prey to the lord.

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Paranoid rant

I've always wondered about people like you....

Do you believe that nothing like this can or will happen, or is it that you believe there's really no point in preparing because it really wouldn't matter.  The magnitude of the disaster is simply too great.

Because the fact is....bad things happen all the time and when they do, most people are completely unprepared to deal with it.  They have no food, no water, no money, nothing with which to barter, no arms to defend themselves or to provide food for the family, no gasoline, no generators, no alternate means of transportation....they're simply ****************ed, and remain ****************ed until the government comes along, or until they simply die.

Like it says.....preparing doesn't guarantee success, but not preparing guarantees failure.

Long crapper and Alex jones would be proud
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Prime8
      Prime8 commented
      Editing a comment

Can anyone here help mauser find gainful employment somewhere . . . . anywhere???

The boy definitely needs to get a life.  The paranoid delusional stuff is really getting kinda creepy.

• RogueGnome
      RogueGnome commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Long crapper and Alex jones would be proud

Funny you should say that, as I was hearing Alex Jones' buffalo fart-voice in my head as I read this.

In addition to being total bull****************, writer has obviously not looked at out export data.

Another douche.

We should export douches, as we have a surplus.

Probably is Rob Roy.

Comment

• bluzboy
      bluzboy commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Probably is Rob Roy.

Yep.  Same paranoid stench.

Wonder if this means he's gone wireless in the bunker...

I don't waste my life prepping for something that is at best highly unlikely to happen. Your obsession with fighting battles with imaginary enemies is really unhealthy. Get some help

Comment

• Fred Fartboski
      Fred Fartboski commented
      Editing a comment

mauser is not very good at scaring people.

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      I don't waste my life prepping for something that is at best highly unlikely to happen. Your obsession with fighting battles with imaginary enemies is really unhealthy. Get some help

I don't waste mine either, and I'm unsure why you believe natural disasters and things that have already happened are unlikely to happen again.

It's amazing how far a little preparation can go.....but you prefer your own pretend world where bad things never happen and if they do someone will be along at some point to pull your lazy ass outta whatever fire you're in due to your own lack of prep.

Okey dokey.  LOL

You're a ****************ing tool. Don't back pedal. Your whole rant had nothing to do with a fire or whatever but everything to do with your paranoid fear of the gubment. I can take care of myself just fine bunker boy

Comment

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      You're a ****************ing tool. Don't back pedal. Your whole rant had nothing to do with a fire or whatever but everything to do with your paranoid fear of the gubment. I can take care of myself just fine bunker boy

Fire.....

Well....at least I know you're not paying attention.  LOL

You are far more insane than I initially thought. RobRoy is that you?

Comment

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      You are far more insane than I initially thought. RobRoy is that you?

Yep....I'm insane.

Woo boy....you oughta know all about that.  LOL

I should have known that you were talking about gunfire. You're a crazy ****************

Comment

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      I should have known that you were talking about gunfire. You're a crazy ****************

Gunfire.....

LOL

Seek help your paranoid delusions are becoming less comical

Comment

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Seek help your paranoid delusions are becoming less comical

Sucks.  LOL

Unhinged and heavily armed

Comment

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Unhinged and heavily armed

And sane as you.

LOL

It must suck to live in such fear

Comment

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      It must suck to live in such fear

That's the entire point which you seem to be missing.

It's the people who do nothing to prepare that live in fear.

They may claim otherwise, and laugh about it....but they're afraid all the same.

Kinda like you, here.

Scared of everything.

Comment

Worried about imagined foes

Comment

Prepping like scared little boy

Comment

Working...
        X