Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD.... and I'm helping out the local economy at the same time.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD.... and I'm helping out the local economy at the same time.

Since I moved out here to Riverside over a year ago, I've been thinking about the nearby Fender factory a lot.  I also have been talking to unemployed and underemployed around here.  I decided to create a little WIN-WIN situation and pulled the trigger on this:

AmericanStandard1

AmericanStandard2

Unfortunately, all the local shops had were sunburst, which dont apeal to me.

MF had a deal where they pay the Cal income tax and I couldn't pass it up.  This is my first order from MF and they did a good job with no screw-ups.  Can't wait for the weekend to get into this totally.

Attached Files

well done.

Dude thats a looker, maybe even cooler then the sage greem mim from several years back. im also digging the one ply whiteguard.

fender did it right with the twisted tele neck pup...a trippy design that adds clarity and sparkle, getting close to a strat.
    the broadcaster bridge pup is meaty and can push an amp but still twangs.

the two pups were designed to sound good together...they rock in my baja but i wonder how your modern bridge impacts the tone.

Comment

• Another Brick
      Another Brick commented
      Editing a comment

It sounds great.  Almost an LP bell tone under certain situations.  My Squire Affinity is no match for this.  

Love the color. Only thing I'd change is rosewood. Or custom ebony with no inlays.

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• yumpy
      yumpy commented
      Editing a comment

sweet! enjoy it!

Beauty
    Stumblin' thru da ghost town.....

Comment

That's a classy guitar. Really nice color. Enjoy!

Comment

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment

hows it holding up?  any initial findings?

Nice guitar.

Comment

Very nice...I've been thinking about getting a jazz bass in that color. 

Comment

• Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

Very nice...I've been thinking about getting a jazz bass in that color. 

basses are for ladies. 

Working...
      X