Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

This place just gets better and better...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place just gets better and better...

Anyone else see this?:

Attached Files

I got the same thing and I am no longer a super contributor. Oh the agony.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't give kudos and I don't check to see if I have kudos. I just don't give a flyin' ****************

Graeca wrote:

Anyone else see this?:

So you're saying kudos are like the magnetic field preserving the orderly alignment of liberal views without which the jerking circle's integrity could begin to disintegrate at any moment? We must drill to the center of hcpp before its too late!

Attached Files

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment

Opposite Day wrote:

Graeca wrote:

Anyone else see this?:

So you're saying kudos are like the magnetic field preserving the orderly alignment of liberal views without which the jerking circle's integrity could begin to disintegrate at any moment? We must drill to the center of hcpp before its too late!

Another Redicksucklican who thinks the world is librul and after his bowl of Wheaties.

Where the **************** is liberal even mentioned before your childish post?

Attached Files

• Graeca
      Graeca commented
      Editing a comment

Opposite Day wrote:

Graeca wrote:

Anyone else see this?:

No, that's your delusion...one of many.

Attached Files

^ you're trying too hard
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

Graeca wrote:

Anyone else see this?:

Ya I saw that.. Screw it. I went and got my own thumbs up emot. I'll use that instead. It's ridiculous that you can only give up to 5 kudos a frickin' day. What moron came up with THAT idea? I wonder if it was anderton.

Attached Files

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
        RedRoadEnsemble commented
        Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

Graeca wrote:

Anyone else see this?:

Ya I saw that.. Screw it. I went and got my own thumbs up emot. I'll use that instead. It's ridiculous that you can only give up to 5 kudos a frickin' day. What moron came up with THAT idea? I wonder if it was anderton.

HC farmed it out. I suspect a bean counter at the hosting firm. I found my kudos when I checked my account.

Attached Files

Graeca wrote:

Anyone else see this?:

yeah, that happened recently. pissed me off too. 

maybe they plan on giving out prizes for the most kudos? lol!

Attached Files

Comment

• Rudolf von Hagenwil
        Editing a comment

yumpy wrote:

maybe they plan on giving out prizes for the most kudos? lol!

a  TROMBONE?

Working...
    X