Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people obsessed with celebrities?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people obsessed with celebrities?

Is it because they have never met one? I use to work at an Airport, and tons of celebrities would always pass through. "I wouldn't even recognize a lot of them." But most of them were complete douchebags. Especially the women. Rude, bossy, whole "i'm better then you" thing going. And they hate regular people. They only like other celebs. So before you pick out a favorite celebrity, don't bother.

HELSTRUME wrote:

Is it because they have never met one? I use to work at an Airport, and tons of celebrities would always pass through. "I wouldn't even recognize a lot of them." But most of them were complete douchebags. Especially the women. Rude, bossy, whole "i'm better then you" thing going. And they hate regular people. They only like other celebs. So before you pick out a favorite celebrity, don't bother.

I can respect some people's acting abilities but that's about it. I know if some cele were to come to a coffee place while I was there and demand to go before me... I'd pretty much laugh at them.

Comment

I've met a few cool ones.

Tom Cruise seems like a douchebag.

Comment

I am always impressed by the bad manner of people who ask aquestion and deliver the wrong answer also right away.

Comment

• samjamsam
          samjamsam commented
          Editing a comment

If you were a celebrity wouldn't you be rude too?

HELSTRUME wrote:

In fairnesss, I'm sure most of them are in fact better than you.

Comment

HELSTRUME wrote:

hey, i've met a lot of celebs. 

they were all very nice. 

seems like if you don't bother them, during meals or interfere with what they are doing, they are fine.

just like u and me. 

Comment

Why are people obsessed with celebrities?

Is it a real question?  The rest of the post seems more like a rant

Comment

HELSTRUME wrote:

Maybe it's just because you're the same a**hole you are in real life that you are on the internet.

Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

• HELSTRUME
                HELSTRUME commented
                Editing a comment

I'm just keeping it real, and that scares people.

• Prime8
                Prime8 commented
                Editing a comment

Fred Fartboski wrote:

HELSTRUME wrote:

Maybe it's just because you're the same a**hole you are in real life that you are on the internet.

Most celebrities that I personally know (and there actually are a few that would consider my wife and I to be close friends) really don't seem to have much of a fondness for KKK supporters.

Just sayin'.

Working...
            X