Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Benjamin Carlson bashing thread....

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Benjamin Carlson bashing thread....

Since we have the left's worst enemy...A self-made black man that isn't subscribing to the victim culture/class that has been cultivated for decades by liberals.....

I figure it's only a matter of time before the usual suspects in the media dispatch the disparaging talking points to be used against this malcontent.

So we'd better get this thread going lest we tie up valuable server resources with numerous threads accusing the fine doctor of everything from infidelity, to tax evasion.

I'll start...

I heard the doctor slip up and say "deficit" when he really meant "debt". Of course his point was spot on, but this egregious misuse of terms shows a lack of understanding of the issues and therefore his opinion is invalid.

....oh....and he's an Uncle Tom.

Good for you Ned, you built the stawman and destroyed him, all in one post.

Be proud!

Comment

• nedezero1
      nedezero1 commented
      Editing a comment

Just Me wrote:

Be proud!

Lolz good one....

Say, what's your opinion of Dr. Carlson anyway?

Do share...

• Graeca
      Graeca commented
      Editing a comment

Just Me wrote:

Be proud!

Pretty efficient, though...

nedezero1 wrote:

Since we have the left's worst enemy...A self-made black man that isn't subscribing to the victim culture/class that has been cultivated for decades by liberals.....

I figure it's only a matter of time before the usual suspects in the media dispatch the disparaging talking points to be used against this malcontent.

So we'd better get this thread going lest we tie up valuable server resources with numerous threads accusing the fine doctor of everything from infidelity, to tax evasion.

I'll start...

I heard the doctor slip up and say "deficit" when he really meant "debt". Of course his point was spot on, but this egregious misuse of terms shows a lack of understanding of the issues and therefore his opinion is invalid.

the good doc is well spoken and straight forward with no PC bs. 

that alone should pop some lefty veins. 

oh and probably wealthy.

Comment

• nedezero1
      nedezero1 commented
      Editing a comment

yumpy wrote:

nedezero1 wrote:

I'll start...

the good doc is well spoken and straight forward with no PC bs. 

that alone should pop some lefty veins. 

oh and probably wealthy.

As you can see above, the shrieking is fermenting amongst the masses.

By next week there'll be more threads.

• RedRoadEnsemble
      RedRoadEnsemble commented
      Editing a comment

Which talking point is this one? Color, number,or another halfarsed scheme.

• Inspector 71
      Inspector 71 commented
      Editing a comment

The left majority media will ignore him as much as possible. 

Working...
X