Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama & Facebook getting their Fair Share

Obama facebook.jpg

Facebook Gets a Multibillion-Dollar Tax Break

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-15/facebook-gets-a-multi-billion-dollar-tax-break 

Even though Facebook (FB) reported $1.1 billion in pre-tax profits from U.S. operations in 2012, it will probably pay zero federal and state taxes

Attached Files
    Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

They saw GE, Chevron, etc in the corporate welfare line, and said "I wants to gets MINE!" -Adam
    "Does whatever a Spider-pig does!"

Comment

• Lord Elpus
      Lord Elpus commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol @ fecesbook.

Pile o' ****************e.

Comment

Bump for Obama's bums.

Jug is on vacation on the tax payers dime.

Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

Comment

Visconti (Wyn/burningsg/Scott Glover), you can try to obfuscate your sources, but we all know who you are and where you hang out.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=191119

Visconti wrote:

Obama facebook.jpg

Facebook Gets a Multibillion-Dollar Tax Break

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-15/facebook-gets-a-multi-billion-dollar-tax-break 

Even though Facebook (FB) reported $1.1 billion in pre-tax profits from U.S. operations in 2012, it will probably pay zero federal and state taxes

Attached Files

Comment

Obama: Now is the time for those that earn over $250,000 to pay their fair share, but only if they're a Republican.

Comment

• SLO Rogue
          SLO Rogue commented
          Editing a comment

Visconti wrote:

Obama: Now is the time for those that earn over $250,000 to pay their fair share, but only if they're a Republican.

Nothing can be done until Congress passes tax laws, dumbass.  

Facebook earns $1.2 billions dollars and get a $429 millions refund from the IRS and the Libs and Obama are OK with it.

OWS1.jpg

OWS2.jpg

OWS3.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X