Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama & Facebook getting their Fair Share

Obama facebook.jpg

Facebook Gets a Multibillion-Dollar Tax Break

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-15/facebook-gets-a-multi-billion-dollar-tax-break 

Even though Facebook (FB) reported $1.1 billion in pre-tax profits from U.S. operations in 2012, it will probably pay zero federal and state taxes

Attached Files
    Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

They saw GE, Chevron, etc in the corporate welfare line, and said "I wants to gets MINE!" -Adam
    Originally Posted by nicholai

He seems to like bacon a lot......

Originally Posted by Luigi

Jesus probably doesn't love everyone, especially ****************************s. He probably wants to punch them but He won't. That's what makes him Jesus.

Originally Posted by GuitarNoobie

...we should be talking about the national debt, the number of incarcerated citizens in this country(the prison industrial complex), the military industrial complex, the so called war on drugs and corporations/banks that are running over people and buying our politicians...

Comment

• Lord Elpus
      Lord Elpus commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol @ fecesbook.

Pile o' ****************e.

Comment

Bump for Obama's bums.

Jug is on vacation on the tax payers dime.

Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

Comment

Visconti (Wyn/burningsg/Scott Glover), you can try to obfuscate your sources, but we all know who you are and where you hang out.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=191119

Visconti wrote:

Obama facebook.jpg

Facebook Gets a Multibillion-Dollar Tax Break

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-15/facebook-gets-a-multi-billion-dollar-tax-break 

Even though Facebook (FB) reported $1.1 billion in pre-tax profits from U.S. operations in 2012, it will probably pay zero federal and state taxes

Attached Files

Comment

Obama: Now is the time for those that earn over $250,000 to pay their fair share, but only if they're a Republican.

Comment

• SLO Rogue
          SLO Rogue commented
          Editing a comment

Visconti wrote:

Obama: Now is the time for those that earn over $250,000 to pay their fair share, but only if they're a Republican.

Nothing can be done until Congress passes tax laws, dumbass.  

Facebook earns $1.2 billions dollars and get a $429 millions refund from the IRS and the Libs and Obama are OK with it.

OWS1.jpg

OWS2.jpg

OWS3.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X