Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand Paul-2016

This is a guy I can support. I`ve been let down too many times.

And so, once again, the GOP Presidential Candidate Clown Parade begins.

Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

• cdawg
      cdawg commented
      Editing a comment
      i thought he meant ru paul. my bad.

• TIMKEYS
      TIMKEYS commented
      Editing a comment

Fred Fartboski wrote:

Actually the clown show is in the white house now.   After four more years of no recovery, shrinking labor force,,another 4 trillion dollars in debt, further cuts in our credit rating, and obama care turning out to not only to cost more than the existing programs, but ends up running up the debt even further with long waits, not enough doctors and hassles the liberal progressives will be as popular as a turd in the punch bowl. 

Obama cant govern or produce anything but more failure and misery.  

• willhaven
      willhaven commented
      Editing a comment

Fred Fartboski wrote:

Clearly, Mitt Romney was just not conservative enough. All they have to do is take about 5-10 steps to the right and that whole "hope and change" thing is OVER!

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/tommyatkins5/Ayn_Rand.jpg[/IMG] 

[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e177/scorpion2076/ron_paul.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

If he runs, I might be convinced to actually vote for a Republican.

Comment

Newbie: Private businesses, as well as private individuals, should be able to discriminate based on race or any other factor they wish.

Comment

• newbie chick
        newbie chick commented
        Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
        Newbie: Private businesses, as well as private individuals, should be able to discriminate based on race or any other factor they wish.

The 1950s called.

• savoldi
        savoldi commented
        Editing a comment
        No.

Yes please... Send in the clowns. I would thoroughly enjoy watching Rand get ripped apart in the process and to hear the lamentation of the Derp!y Paulbots
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• willhaven
        willhaven commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
        Yes please... Send in the clowns. I would thoroughly enjoy watching Rand get ripped apart in the process and to hear the lamentation of the Derp!y Paulbots

Santorum 2016!

• Just Me
        Just Me commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

I would love to hear Rand paul in a debate.

I'm sure he would make Dan Quayle look like a mensa candidate.

Daryl king of the Derp!
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

Everytime you crawl out from under your rock and do that I know I've pushed your buttons.

Weak Daryl even for a moron of your caliber

Comment

• Tom Hicks
        Tom Hicks commented
        Editing a comment

libertarian = republican who gets high.

aqua buddha!

Newbie:Its called freedom. I'm not surprised its something with which you're unfamiliar.

Comment

• newbie chick
        newbie chick commented
        Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
        Newbie:Its called freedom. I'm not surprised its something with which you're unfamiliar.

When you operate a business that is open to the public you must serve everyone who walks though the door.  

You can be as racist as you want to be on your private time, until your rights limit the rights of someone else.   

• larry50
        larry50 commented
        Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

Your view of a "free" society is rancid and abhorrent.  Should we be free to just do what we choose?  Society condemns the type of abject racism ("freedom") you espouse, because it recognizes that such behavior is destructive to an orderly society.  Your view of freedom is simply complete anarchy.  It is the thinking of a simplistic, not fully developed, childish and destructive mind. 

People like you should be disqualified from owning firearms for the sake of the protection of society.

Newbie: No one else's rights are being infringed upon, except the person being forced by the government to associate with those they do not wish to associate with.

Comment

Larry: If freedom offends you, so be it.

Comment

• larry50
          larry50 commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          Larry: If freedom offends you, so be it.

Your misguided and twisted view of "freedom" offends me. 

• Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

wut?

Larry: Nothing twisted or misguided about it.

People should have the right to associate or not associate with whomever they wish, and no one's rights are being infringed upon by doing so.

Comment

• larry50
          larry50 commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          Larry: Nothing twisted or misguided about it.

People should have the right to associate or not associate with whomever they wish, and no one's rights are being infringed upon by doing so.

Unless you are dealing with the public at large, as in the case of a business, in which case you have no such right whatsoever.  That is the decision our society has made, and it has made us a better nation for it.  It doesn't surprise me at all that you fail to understand such nuances.  Your thinking belongs in the 18th century (or any century prior thereto). 

At home, at your strictly private clubs, you can choose to be with anyone you want.   Invite the public, you have to invite all of the public, all colors, or none at all.

Larry: Opening a business for certain members of society only doesn't infringe upon anyone's rights. Your business, your rules.

Comment

• larry50
          larry50 commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          Larry: Opening a business for certain members of society only doesn't infringe upon anyone's rights. Your business, your rules.

Yes, it does, it infringes on everyone's rights, and is offensive to a civilized society, and that's why it's illegal. 

Like I said, your type of thinking died in the 18th century.  Get over it. 

Larry: Your thinking belongs in a society that doesn't respect freedom, because you certainly don't.

Comment

• larry50
          larry50 commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          Larry: Your thinking belongs in a society that doesn't respect freedom, because you certainly don't.

You're right.  I have nothing but contempt for your view of "freedom".   But, your views are those of such an extreme minority that they are completely insignificant. 

Larry: Claiming that rights are being infringed upon would imply there is a right to do business with whomever you wish.

If we're talking about the government, then I'd agree that it must deal with all people equally.

However, we're not talking about the government.

Comment

• Fred Fartboski
          Fred Fartboski commented
          Editing a comment

lol at mauser digging his underground bunker ever deeper.

• larry50
          larry50 commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          Larry: Claiming that rights are being infringed upon would imply there is a right to do business with whomever you wish.

If we're talking about the government, then I'd agree that it must deal with all people equally.

However, we're not talking about the government.

Any business in operation benefits from the government, from laws providing a shield to personal liability with corporations in order to encourage entrepreneurship and risk taking, to constructing and maintaining the national road system to move your goods, to policing the ports to make sure your goods move out or arrive safely, to providing police to protect your premises.  Your government protects the very freedom you have to conduct any type of legal business you wish.  In return, our society has passed laws requiring you to do business with all.  Your putrid view would fracture society and set group upon group.

In fact, you should move to Somalia or Pakistan.  You would fit right in.  You also get the added bonus of being able to bomb anyone you disagree with, with little risk of prosecution if you do so.

Working...
      X