Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignorant racists.

Our best friends are a mixed couple...he's black, she's white. She works for a small company...her boss is the owner of the company. Both he and his wife, who also works there, know that her husband is black. Apparently yesterday she was having a discussion with the owner about someone and at one point she asked what he looked like and he said "a tall, skinny n****r" knowing full well that her husband is black. She immediately told him off and quit her job. Last night both the owner and his wife sent her emails apologizing and asking her to reconsider her quitting. She won't go back and we're proud of her for doing that. In our state you can't receive UE benefits if you quit...unless you have a very good reason for quitting. Hopefully those emails will prove to the UE board that she did indeed have a good reason for quitting.

Her boss sounds like a nagger.

Comment

• Minning Around
      Minning Around commented
      Editing a comment

I know a guy who quit in California because the boss never stopped calling him. It was like he was working 24/7. He documented the harrassment and got UE benefits. He was a solid West Point guy too. He went back to the military because he liked the environment. He was also kinda a bitch to work for so maybe he deserved the harrassment.

Wait...the owners aren't black are they?

I mean 'cuz you know that makes a difference right?

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

No...they're not.

• thankyou
      thankyou commented
      Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

I've always been impressed with both Hoddy's and Ellis's lack of racism, while living in the deep South.  You, OTOH, never seem to pass an opportunity to drop snarky little race-related ****************.  Of course, your mysogyny helps bolster that picture.

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

And that in and of itself shows the conundrum that is the N word. You frequently will hear black people use it. And it's always a form of admiration. "Dat niggah be bad" is a prime example. Kind of a term of endearment if you will. But let a white person use the word? You can git yerass beat.

Working...
X