No announcement yet.

Racist baby slapper loses his job

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist baby slapper loses his job

Joe Rickey Hundley has been fired by AGC Aerospace and Defense after the story came out that he had slapped a nineteen month child, using a racist epithet.

No link, just read it in the hard copy.

Justice served.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

...Aristotle

How do you slap a child with a racist epitaph?

The douche did deserve to be fired ... for slapping a child.

Comment

thankyou wrote:

Joe Rickey Hundley has been fired by AGC Aerospace and Defense after the story came out that he had slapped a nineteen month child, using a racist epithet.

Justice served.

Probably serves him right.  However, I think we should see a trial before we pass judgement.

Comment

• thankyou
        thankyou commented
        Editing a comment

normh wrote:

thankyou wrote:

Justice served.

Probably serves him right.  However, I think we should see a trial before we pass judgement.

You are right about any legal ramifications, but his company CEO decided to cut the losses before the wheels of justice made a single rotation.

• newbie chick
        newbie chick commented
        Editing a comment

normh wrote:

thankyou wrote:

Justice served.

Probably serves him right.  However, I think we should see a trial before we pass judgment.

He was fired by his company for his behavior. The trial for hitting the black child hasn't occurred, so judgment has not been passed.

• quickie1
        quickie1 commented
        Editing a comment

normh wrote:

thankyou wrote:

Justice served.

lol

thankyou wrote:

Justice served.

His ugly mug is on the home page of msn.com. Joe Rickey- is he any kin to Ricky-Bobby?

Help me understand...we need to attack Syria because Syria attacked Syria?

Comment

story here

Drunk racist scumbag.  Amazing that he wasn't arrested at the airport.  Also amazing that slapping somebody else's kid carries such a light penalty.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
        For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
        Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

• thankyou
          thankyou commented
          Editing a comment

E-money wrote:

story here

Drunk racist scumbag.  Amazing that he wasn't arrested at the airport.  Also amazing that slapping somebody else's kid carries such a light penalty.

Thanks for the link.  But beware that asking for a larger punishment will put you in Daryl's doghouse, as that could lead to the conclusion that it was a hate crime.

I'm glad he got fired, and if he's found guilty of striking the child, then he'll get what he deserves there too.

That said, these stories as posted on this forum is like throwing bread to hungry ducks.

Flocks of self-righteous wannabe lefty interwebz do-gooders frenzy at the opportunity to proclaim others as "racist", especially if they can get the jump on the rest by calling out racism first.

It's like they actually think that calling strangers (most of whom are trolls) "racist" actually does something beneficial for minorities.

Meanwhile the truth is, in my many years here, it's painfully obvious that the ones so quick to call someone racist do very little to nothing of substance to uplift or advance the cause of minorities.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
          Daryl Flynn commented
          Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

I'm glad he got fired, and if he's found guilty of striking the child, then he'll get what he deserves there too.

That said, these stories as posted on this forum is like throwing bread to hungry ducks.

Flocks of self-righteous wannabe lefty interwebz do-gooders frenzy at the opportunity to proclaim others as "racist", especially if they can get the jump on the rest by calling out racism first.

It's like they actually think that calling strangers (most of whom are trolls) "racist" actually does something beneficial for minorities.

Meanwhile the truth is, in my many years here, it's painfully obvious that the ones so quick to call someone racist do very little to nothing of substance to uplift or advance the cause of minorities.

Ha, missed this.

So true. 

It's like "Super racist racist slaps baby racially with racist comments which were racist"

Newbie couldn't get the word "racist" in her sentence enough.

• Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

Its so true.  
          God forbid race is mentioned, they come running and start quacking till the foods gone.

Libs

Attached Files

• newbie chick
          newbie chick commented
          Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

Does it hurt to be this stupid?

Daryl Flynn wrote:

"How do you slap a child with a racist epitaph?"

Racist Epitaph? Has the ghost of Fenderson returned?

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
          Daryl Flynn commented
          Editing a comment

BA.Barcolounger wrote:
          Daryl Flynn wrote:

"How do you slap a child with a racist epitaph?"

Racist Epitaph? Has the ghost of Fenderson returned?

I wrote that in sarcasm.

Nerd.

AGC Aerospace and Defense, LOL!

The old white man was the welfare baby in this incident. 

Comment

thankyou wrote:

Typical Republican.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
            Daryl Flynn commented
            Editing a comment

Alndln3 wrote:

thankyou wrote:

Typical Republican.

And racist Alec Baldwin is a typical Democrat.

The difference is I'm not assuming he's a Democrat.

Working...
        X