• Cuomo / Bloomberg '016

Kiss you're guns goodbye

andrew-cuomo\_michael-bloomberg.jpg

Gun Disposal.jpg

Attached Files

lol.gif

Attached Files

Comment

I hope not. I can't see either of those two being moderate.

Comment

• bluzboy
      bluzboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a whole lot of love there.

It would be the first ticket to rip itself apart.

Oh, yay.  More people who want to determine for me the things I need to improve my life.

At least they realize the government can't afford to keep bailing stupid people out of their stupid mistakes; unfortunately, they think the solution is to prevent people from making stupid mistakes rather than stop the government bailouts.

Truth and falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came first out of the water and dressed in Truth's garments. Truth, unwilling to take those of falsehood, went naked.

Comment

Alndln3 wrote:

Kiss you're guns goodbye

Never have two individuals more deserved to be strung up by their balls in the town square than those two sacks of ****************.

Attached Files

Comment

• Minning Around
        Minning Around commented
        Editing a comment

No. Not gonna happen.

• newbie chick
        newbie chick commented
        Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

Alndln3 wrote:

Kiss you're guns goodbye

Never have two individuals more deserved to be strung up by their balls in the town square than those two sacks of ****************.

Id vote for them just to piss you off, even though I oppose 95\% of their policies.  

Attached Files

• bluzboy
        bluzboy commented
        Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

Alndln3 wrote:

Kiss you're guns goodbye

Present company excepted, of course.

Attached Files

Neither of them have any clue what the "normal" person is.

Boo

Comment

Newbie: That's because you're none too bright.

Comment

• snarly
          snarly commented
          Editing a comment

I never post  political opinions anymore.. Not worth the aggravation, and I am simply weary of it.. However, having lived here in NY for close to 22 years, I feel an opinion is ok on this subject... Cuomo is an idiot plain and simple.. Initially I thaught he was going to be ok... He seemed to actually want to see business rebound in the state, and seemed reasonable in his responses to the hard  left... His positions on social issues were always extremely liberal, so I wasn't surprised... however, he has now shown his true colors over the past year+.. He has taken a hard left position without comprimise on all social issues, as well as fiscal.. My little  Ruger 10-22     . 22 plinker is now illegal with its 10 round clip.. I  don't think ruger even makes a 7 round clips.. I must turn this 10 round clip in to the "proper authorities", and I just bought it a few days before the "proclamation".. I somehow lost the original, ....
           He presides over a state that  is ranked 49th when it comes to being  a good  state to do business in, with only california at #50 ranking lower.. There is no work here at all, and businesses are closing everywhere, and at an accelerated rate.. My taxes keep going up and I get nothing at all for them.. No services at all... none, except the schools ..

As far as Bloomberg??. He's a joke.. Hot on the heels of his new law not allowing  soft drinks over 16 ounces to be sold,  and his law regulating  the type of oil restaurants can cook with, he has proposed banning  polystyerene foam food and  drink containers..  I mean really, is  this man the best that city dwellers can muster in a mayor?...  You get the politicians you deserve.. I don't say much about it anymore, because this IS the government that the people of NY desired.. We asked for it, demanded it, and here we are... bob

**The poster formerly known as SPONGEBOB**

Sponge: Ever consider moving?

Comment

• Another Brick
          Another Brick commented
          Editing a comment
          Snarly is off his rocker. California is the worst state to do business in?

Tell you what, Snarky? Which state has more jobs than any other?

• snarly
          snarly commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          Sponge: Ever consider moving?

Yes.. I would start the procedure today, right now, if my wife would leave. She  loves her log home and   won't leave it .. Not yet anyway.

I really hate NY these days.. Not just because  of the political climate.. Its so cold and gray here in upstate.. 6 months of winter, and we don't see the sun for weeks and weeks at a time.. The only place thats got more cloudy days per year than the Finger Lakes is  western Washington state. I long for shorter winters, and earlier spring.. I have  Seasonal Affective Disorder, and have had it for years.. I get extremely depressed starting Oct each year.. By Feb, I am a basket case of wretched depression. It gets a lot  better as the days get longer , warmer and sunnier in April/ May..

There are a LOT of conservatives and moderates upstate and in the suburbs, but NYC has such a huge population, that the tiny borough of manhattan  holds sway over the rest of the state and its needs and desires.. I have just had enough.

I really would rather move back to the NJ shore, but I think NJ has declined pretty badly since I left there  in 1991... I miss the ocean terribly, and want to live the  years I have left closer to it, the bays, the tidal salt creeks and marshes etc.. She hates hot weather, so  the south is out, even though politically, the south is more in line with our positions on politics and religion.. We are both right wing Tea Party  Christians, full of hate and rage, and we  think Obama is an Arab Muslim commie...  Still really want to move out of here.. REALLy bad.  bob

Working...
      X