Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Still Can't Use This Site=== "Upgade"

I get the most recent post thread across my scrreen. Every post is other line. My whole screen is the same thread. WTF. I've asked for help. We will see

Is this a threat?

Comment

BIGGEST FAIL of the year

MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Stonedtone wrote:

I get the most recent post thread across my scrreen. Every post is other line. My whole screen is the same thread. WTF. I've asked for help. We will see

Dude... that the rest of us don't seem to be having that problem tells me it's not us... it's you. Have you tried different browsers? Done your own system checks? Played with the site display options etc? Looked at your firewall?

Comment

• ­­ commented
          Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

Stonedtone wrote:

Dude... that the rest of us don't seem to be having that problem tells me it's not us... it's you. Have you tried different browsers? Done your own system checks? Played with the site display options etc? Looked at your firewall?

I bet he did this and that's when the problem started.

Stonedtone wrote:

Post a screenshot of it.

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

Albert Einstein

Comment

• erok123
          erok123 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wouldn't worry. I doubt this site will be around much longer.

Does anybody else find the irony in ST's recent posts hilarious?

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding

Comment

• hobbenator
          hobbenator commented
          Editing a comment

he survived the blizzard and still has booze.png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

Working...
      X