Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two weeks....31 handguns

Virginia woman admits buying 31 handguns in two weeksA Manassas woman pleaded guilty to violating federal firearms laws after buying 31 handguns over a two-week span at three Virginia gun shows. Kimberly Dinkins, 41, pleaded guilty Thursday in federal court in Alexandria to dealing firearms without a license. She faces up to five years in prison. Court records show that Dinkins resold all of the guns for a profit. More news from NBCWashington.com Federal law does not require a person to register as a firearms dealer for occasional private gun sales, but it does require a dealer's license if a person devotes significant time and energy to the sale of firearms with a primary goal of making a profit. A Virginia law limiting individuals to one handgun purchase per month was repealed last year.

So, whatcha think?  Is this an example of enforcing the gun laws already on the books or was Kimberly Dinkins' 2nd Amendment right violated?

~~I was not. I was. I am not. I do not care

Seems like the sysem worked.

Also seems like they can get her on tax evasion.....

Next stupid question.

Phil SaidIf you possess the superior intellect, then it should be no problem for you to point out the logical fallacies and other problems of their position or post without having to debase yourself by resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

The obvious solution to this is to ban 'assault' weapons.

• fretmess
      fretmess commented
      Editing a comment

John Ellis wrote:

Seems like the sysem worked.

Also seems like they can get her on tax evasion.....

Next stupid question.

What about 31 handguns over 2 months time?

I agree the system worked as intended.

Working...
X