X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's war on the suburbs

"I

I'm serious Daryl - my finger is hovering a millimeter over the ban button...

well, I hope he puts the money into the inner-city school systems, they are vastly under funded compared to their suburban counterparts - at least in the places I've lived.

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

• Alndln3
      Alndln3 commented
      Editing a comment

So, he doesn't wan't to live in the suburbs, so what? Neither do I.

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment

Miter Gauge wrote:

well, I hope he puts the money into the inner-city school systems, they are vastly under funded compared to their suburban counterparts - at least in the places I've lived.

I agree.  Clean up the inner-cities and educate those people, and you'll solve most of societies problems. 

The good news is that his presidency won't last forever.

Comment

• RogueGnome
      RogueGnome commented
      Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

hahaha

• Zeopold
      Zeopold commented
      Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

yah, just a little under 4 more years :cathappy:

The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore racist loser.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Faith ruled the dark ages."

Comment

One thing is for sure, every single urban wasteland riddled with crime, drug abuse, gangs, and poverty is run by democrats.

And it's not getting better with a democrat president...in fact worse by many measures.

Comment

• orourke
        orourke commented
        Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

One thing is for sure, every single urban wasteland riddled with crime, drug abuse, gangs, and poverty is run by democrats.

And it's not getting better with a democrat president...in fact worse by many measures.

I live in the urban wasteland known as Riverdale in the Northwest Bronx.  We don't see that much crime around hear, I don't even know where to buy drugs anymore and the only gangs I see are the orthodox Jewish kids going to temple on Friday nights.

Your pessimism about the future is nearly pathological.  Try to relax, everything is going to be ok.

Just look at that scary cover picture! Scary! Bad person! Save me! I agree with it because of the cover and because it matches me preconcieved opinions of the guy holy **************** did you see that cover?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      {www.dronecloud.org}
      {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

Working...
      X