Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden: 'Buy a Shotgun! Buy a Shotgun!

Vice President Joe Biden recommended today that "if you want to protect yourself, get a double barrel shotgun":

:-D

Stand up Chuck!

Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

It's actually sound advice. A shotgun is a fine home defense gun.

BTW shut the **************** up you dumb fat ****************

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Visconti
      Visconti commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

It's actually sound advice. A shotgun is a fine home defense gun.

BTW shut the **************** up you dumb fat ****************

I knew the wiggly Libs woulkd defend Plugs.

A guy here yesterday in Orange County, Ca went on a shooting spree that killed 3 people and he killed himself. He used a shotgun.

• John Ellis
      John Ellis commented
      Editing a comment

The VILLUHGEZ

America's Friendliest Home Town.......lol

a 9mm handgun, a 12 GA. pump shotgun, a Marlin 336 lever action and enough ammo for each is all that we need in our house and everyone in our house is very proficient w/ each weapon. although, i like to call them what they really are:   TOOLS.

how fortunate for governments, that the people do not think!In the past quarter century, we exposed biases against other races and called it racism, and we exposed biases against women and called it sexism. Biases against men we call humor.—Warren FarrellCanada: What Britain would become if it got fat and had its' nuts cut off.Obummer says I can has freeberty!

Comment

• gspointer
      gspointer commented
      Editing a comment
      He's an idiot. Tell your wife to empty the gun as a warning. I don't think that is legal, let alone a good idea.

• rbstern
      rbstern commented
      Editing a comment

Hmm, the Veep's home defense advice:  "FIre warning shots with your double barrel shotgun."

Anybody who teaches self-defense with firearms will characterize that advice for what it is:  Moronic and dangerous.

Lead fired up in the air has to come down.  Fire some slugs or buckshot into the air, you may be putting holes in a neighbor's roof (or head).

And discharging two rounds from your two round capacity defensive firearm, with no awareness of where or when the trouble may come from...again, nobody with any practical knowledge of defensive firearm use would suggest you begin a potential confrontation with your ears ringing and your weapon emptied.

Joe should stick to being a politician. 

Oh, wait, that's what he's doing.  Nevermind.

Every 4th of July and New Years Eve there are morons that fire their guns into the air and the bullets come doan and kill people.

Obama's Plugs is now telling people to fire warning shots into the air. What a stupid A-hole Joe Biden is.

Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

I wouldn't get anywhere near that drunk ass Biden if he had a shotgun. Probably pulls it out at parties while wearing his underwear on his head.

it is a good weapon though

as always, he said it like it is. If you're fn afraid of someone breaking in to your house to kill you, a shot gun will work. No need for 30 rounds. The best best VP in so many years!

Comment

• madryan
      madryan commented
      Editing a comment
      Pray your wife/whomever isn't on a blood thinner when they shoot that double barrel with a defensive load in it. They could end up with some serious blood loss.

• kissmyace
      kissmyace commented
      Editing a comment

Stonedtone wrote:

as always, he said it like it is. If you're fn afraid of someone breaking in to your house to kill you, a shot gun will work. No need for 30 rounds. The best best VP in so many years!

you're obviously related to Joe, or maybe you just share a few IQ points   lol

Joe Biden, #1 gun salesman for 2013.

biden-obama-1.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

• Visconti
      Visconti commented
      Editing a comment

We've got shotgun Plugs and Skeeter Jug promoting everyone go out and buy a gun.

George Zimmerman is shocked. :-O

Working...
X