• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tea Party blooper: Rove in Nazi uniform

Now THIS is funny! giggle.gif

A Tea Party blooper: Rove in Nazi uniform

The Tea Party Patriots

Attached Files

As a lifelong TEAbagger I align myself to rational, practical, and pragmatic conservatives who truly live the conservative life. Discipline, honor, fairness, personal responsibility ; these are just a few virtues I hold dear. These childish political tactics only drag the conversation away from the constructive, lead it to futility, and plant the seeds of further ineptitude .

Comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment

Reichsfeurher von Rove

I would like to say this was "harmless fun" if there weren't some truth to it. The Bush Administration
      was noted for its "imperial" ways and Rove -- along with Dick Cheney -- was part of the triumvirate.
      Bush, himself, was the other part. I believe Bush's secret service code name was "Pinocchio."

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

As a lifelong TEAbagger I align myself to rational, practical, and pragmatic conservatives who truly live the conservative life. Discipline, honor, fairness, personal responsibility ; these are just a few virtues I hold dear. These childish political tactics only drag the conversation away from the constructive, lead it to futility, and plant the seeds of further ineptitude .

Isn't saying "rational, practical and pragmatic" in the same sentence as "Tea Party" an oxymoron and a direct contradiction in terms? You may believe what you wish, Hoppy, but the Tea Party's actions go against what you claim. Maybe they're nice guys in private, but their public face is more than a little loopy.

Attached Files

Instead of getting together to figure out why the GOP has been marginalized by the American voters, they opt instead in tearing each other down.  Goodbye GOP.  Say hello to the Whigs on your way out.

Comment

• yanktar
      yanktar commented
      Editing a comment

I think this is hysterical!
      Errant members of the Tea Party have LONG been pulling this crap on Democrats, especially the President.  It's been pretty much swept under the rug.

Now that it's directed at the last guy to get a Republican elected President, the baggers are HORRIFIED that such a picture went out!  (besides, it suits Rove).

Working...
X