Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal Alec Baldwin yells racial slurs at black photographer

Actor Alec Baldwin allegedly called a black Post photographer a racial epithet, a "crackhead" and a "drug dealer" during a confrontation on an East Village street yesterday morning, prompting police to intervene.

The racial epithet was "coon". Bad liberal.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/alec_fast_slur_ious_tzxXtwrX49oGHN1VaG08hM

At least  he didn't slap any babies in the process.

Comment

• savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment
      The real story here is the Post accidentally hired a black person to work for them.

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Actor Alec Baldwin allegedly called a black Post photographer a racial epithet, a "crackhead" and a "drug dealer" during a confrontation on an East Village street yesterday morning, prompting police to intervene.

Alex Baldwin will never been accused of playing with a full deck. When will these morons learn that they are living in a fishbowl and to not shoot their mouth off.

Originally Posted by Papa Grizzly

Auntie Em just piddled her knickers.

Originally Posted by 55gibby

It's OK that you're a dumbass... but it's not OK that you're boring. If you're going to be stupid, a least be funny

Originally Posted by Hoddy

First off, I'm not Hoddy, and secondly as far as groveling is concerned, probably about as much as Johnny66 or Daddysguitar did when they were banned.

Comment

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

At one point, Miller showed Baldwin ID to prove he

• Miter Gauge
      Miter Gauge commented
      Editing a comment

newbie chick wrote:

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Alex Baldwin will never been accused of playing with a full deck. When will these morons learn that they are living in a fishbowl and to not shoot their mouth off.

So very true.  He's said worse to his own daughter than he said to the photog.

So he's a racist dickhead. 

If the logic is that because he's a racist and he's liberal, the first fact has some necessary connection to the second, that means that the existence of a racist conservative also has to mean that all conservatives are racist.

When is the next troll thread....? 

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

So he's a racist dickhead. 

If the logic is that because he's a racist and he's liberal, the first fact has some necessary connection to the second, that means that the existence of a racist conservative also has to mean that all conservatives are racist.

It's much less complex than that, Zig.

It simply means that liberals can act self righteously "liberal" and be closet racists, like Baldwin.

Wonder how many closet racists are here calling others racists?

Why did you choose to make this a partisan issue?

How do you even know if he's a liberal.

Are you retarded?

Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

This would never have happened if;

a) Baldwin were a conservative

b) The photographer was armed

c) Romney was POTUS

wlEmoticon-thumbsdown.png

Attached Files

Comment

I have a friend who's white and I know he's never done crack. 

Comment

The Libs will have Alec Baldwin host the Oscars next year.

Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

Comment

• trainset
          trainset commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow thats gonna leave a mark Wyn....

Lol @ dumb****************

The CIA/Contra/crack connection:

http://www.justice.gov/oig/special/9712/ch01p1.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Alliance-Contras-Cocaine-Explosion/dp/1888363932

Comment

• slodge
          slodge commented
          Editing a comment

Seven pages in and I'm still waiting to see a groundswell of Liberal support for Baldwin and his statements.

You know, like the righties do every time Nugent or Hannity or Limbaugh say something toxic.

Working...
      X