X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Iraq War was based on a hoax!

This is no surprise to many of us, but the truth is finally coming out:

http://www.nationalmemo.com/we-did-participate-in-a-hoax-new-documentary-reveals-how-bush-administration-lied-us-into-iraq-war/?author_name=brad-friedman

The Iraq War was to protect Israel.

I'm serious Daryl - my finger is hovering a millimeter over the ban button...

Comment

• gtrjones
      gtrjones commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

From what?

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

This ^^. This is exactly what it is.  If I'm not mistaken, Saddam WAS giving money to Hamas.  The US couldn't have that.  I distinctly remember a photo of jr getting off a plane in Oct? right before the war.  I knew then what was going to happen. I told someone that jr was probably going to go after Saddam because of Israel and the Hamas.

• DesertDirtDog
      DesertDirtDog commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

:catlol: The Iraqi War was to increase the profit margins of corporations like General Dynamics and Raytheon, benefit their shareholders, and stimulate the economy with blood money.

I wonder if Conservatives will ever acknowledge this. They sure ate it up back then.

I'd get upIf I knew I fell.

Comment

• Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

.:Ed Phobes:. wrote:

I wonder if Conservatives will ever acknowledge this. They sure ate it up back then.

are you kidding?? 

They are much too concerned with the timeline of Benghazi -  you know, the important stuff.

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

.:Ed Phobes:. wrote:

Yes they did. And I seriously doubt a few I was acquainted with will ever offer apologies for their bs back then.

Former top aide to Colin Powell has admitted as much. 

http://articles.cnn.com/2005-08-19/world/powell.un_1_colin-powell-lawrence-wilkerson-wmd-intelligence?_s=PM:WORLD

Comment

When Hillary Clinton or somebody like that admits that the invasion led to millions of orphans and war refugees, then Americans will have permission to be truthful.   

Comment

• Joe Bleek
      Joe Bleek commented
      Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

When Hillary Clinton or somebody like that admits that the invasion led to millions of orphans and war refugees, then Americans will have permission to be truthful.   

She wouldn't admit that to me when she replied to my letter in '02 admonishing her for giving GW Bush extra-Constitutional powers. 

And now we're sending troops to Niger.

We never seem to learn.

Comment

• Zig al-din
      Zig al-din commented
      Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
      And now we're sending troops to Niger.

We never seem to learn.

Massive amounts of natural resources in Niger/Mali/Libya/ Algeria region. It's why China is already there -- only they're a lot smarter about it - investment, infrastructure, building cities and installations. We just send in troops...  

Zig- The third Bush term seems to be progressing well.

Comment

• Zig al-din
      Zig al-din commented
      Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
      Zig- The third Bush term seems to be progressing well.

Pretty much.

Guess that would be the fourth Bush term.

Comment

PNAC wanted the USA to invade in the nineties. They wrote to Bubba telling him so. When their boy W was selected then that is when they knew they had the green light.

Comment

• .:Ed Phobes:.
        .:Ed Phobes:. commented
        Editing a comment

SHRED wrote:
        PNAC wanted the USA to invade in the nineties. They wrote to Bubba telling him so. When their boy W was selected then that is when they knew they had the green light.

Yep. Jeb Bush and Dick Cheney were both signatores to the PNAC paper. That explains so much about the 2000 election.

btw,

"hoax" translates to German as "Scherz" (joke),

so it was all a carnival jest by George & Dick.

Comment

Working...
      X