No announcement yet.

So... Who's on Facebook?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... Who's on Facebook?

I dunno if we all wanna friend each other; and I don't know how often people who go online to talk politics have Facebook account, but if you do have an FB account, PLEASE GO LIKE MY BAND!

Steel Phantoms 

We need a 600th like!! Right now! I just got home from a recording sesh at 4:30 am. New songs coming soon!

Merci bien.

My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

arcadesonfire wrote:

I dunno if we all wanna friend each other; and I don't know how often people who go online to talk politics have Facebook account, but if you do have an FB account, PLEASE GO LIKE MY BAND!

Steel Phantoms 

We need a 600th like!! Right now! I just got home from a recording sesh at 4:30. New songs coming soon!

Merci bien.

you don't know much, do you,

but you seem to knowe that we should listen to your band?

and what is "We need a 600th like!!

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

Done!

you got 600 now.

Comment

There is an Another Brick on FB, but it isn't me. I like it that way.

Comment

• McLovin
        McLovin commented
        Editing a comment

Too many hateful people on this site who have shown in the past they will photoshop your pics and harrass you outside of the forum. There's a few I'd consider friending but not many.

I've only friended one HCPP'er on facebook and although we're opposites politically on here, he's been a great "friend" on facebook and keeps the two social media worlds separate.

I don't think I'd trust anyone else to do that here.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

A recipe for disaster if I've ever heard one. 

I'm FB friends with a handful of forumites, some of whom I have nothing in common with politically. We get along great. Strength in diversity and plurality, I guess,,,some sh*t like that.  

Comment

*raises hand*

Those of you who have twenty-something children know it is one of the better ways of staying in touch.  I also have a couple of friends from here there.

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding

Comment

arcadesonfire wrote:

Steel Phantoms 

We need a 600th like!! Right now! I just got home from a recording sesh at 4:30 am. New songs coming soon!

Merci bien.

Band liked.

Only three things are important: Love, peace and pale ale.

Comment

Working...
        X